How much does it cost....

Started by Tezboogie, July 28, 2003, 04:47:28 PM

Tezboogie

I'm sure that almost everybody knows somebody named Michael Jordan, they're all over the place. The one that I've been hangin out with just happens to like bikes, he also happens to be the greatest basketball player ever.
I'm just lucky to know him.

CCSRacer114

QuoteI'm sure that almost everybody knows somebody named Michael Jordan, they're all over the place. The one that I've been hangin out with just happens to like bikes, he also happens to be the greatest basketball player ever.

Tezboogie,

Please tell Michael that "Carolina still sux"!

R/Rob
Duke '83

Tezboogie

Yes, they sure do suk.......to a whole lot of people.
But to the rest of the other Carolina lovers, they are the shizznit 8).

TZ_Boy

QuoteI'm sure that almost everybody knows somebody named Michael Jordan, they're all over the place. The one that I've been hangin out with just happens to like bikes, he also happens to be the greatest basketball player ever.

If you really have been hanging out with Jordan, what kind of pipe's did I put on his 998?

motomadness

Tezboogie

I didn't look at the exhaust, but I did ride the bike and I rode the very limited, "Silver Agusta". He's also got a '03 gixxer 1000. He doesn't even ride the Ducati that much; it's much slower than the giggy.
Lot's of people have questioned me about whether it's him or not. I'm not a star gazer for one, I worked in advertising for a long time and have met plenty of them. But if people don't believe me.......oh well, all I can say is stay tuned.

Dawn

QuoteLot's of people have questioned me about whether it's him or not. I'm not a star gazer for one, I worked in advertising for a long time and have met plenty of them. But if people don't believe me.......oh well, all I can say is stay tuned.

Tez...

Who care's who he is, bring him out.  We'll treat him like one of the boys.   ;)

Dawn   8)

Super Dave

QuoteTez...

Who care's who he is, bring him out.  We'll treat him like one of the boys.   ;)

Dawn   8)

Agreed.  Who ever it is, bring 'em out.  We have a small little world that is kind of closed to others.  It would be fun.  I'd buy that person a root beer float! 8)
Super Dave

Tezboogie

Um, S D...Dawn

T Z asked me a question and I answered it ;)

Dawn

QuoteUm, S D...Dawn

T Z asked me a question and I answered it ;)

So....

Bring him out, Dave will buy him a Root beer float (and I don't think that he would even require him to go off in one).   ;D

Dawn   ;)

Tezboogie

That'll be two beers and a order of sunshine please 8)

Super Dave

QuoteThat'll be two beers and a order of sunshine please 8)

Bring him down...
Super Dave