How much does it cost....

Started by Tezboogie, July 28, 2003, 04:47:28 PM

Tezboogie

What's it cost to rent Blackhawk Farms for a day?
Anybody know? And who do i get in touch with?
The Blaze Crew and Xaus LLC would like to rent the place very soon, and we just wanted to know what a days worth of time will cost.
Thanks in advance to anybody that knows this information.

Tez  
                           ex #3

Dawn

Tez:

I do believe the track basis it's cost on several factors like:  The day you want to rent it, the number of people expected, and perhaps the type of machine.

Give them a call and see what they have to say.

Dawn  :)

Tezboogie

Thanks Dawn,
Do you happen to know the phone # over there? It's going to be an all motorcycle event. About twenty, to twenty five bikes are coming plus a bunch of our friends. We're going to need everything that they offer on a regular practice day. I know they probably won't open the restaurant that day, but that cool, we'll have food catered in if they don't.

KBOlsen

Office 815-389-2000
Event Information 815-389-2000
FAX 815-389-3323
Address PO Box 347
Rockton, IL 61072
 bhfraceway@jvlnet.com
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

EX#996

Ooooo...

Kim - you are good!

Dawn   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Woofentino Pugrossi

They last trackday I was in was 2002 and it costed us about $6800 with insurance, 5 cornerworkers and 45 biker (was about 4 licensed racers at that, rest street riders). But 2 yrs earlier it only costed 10 of us licensed racers $1000 (but no insurance or cornerworkers).  :-/
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Super Dave

Current cost for five race licensed riders to rent Blackhawk is $1750.  No ambulance, no corner workers.  Just you and the track.

If you're gonna have non licensed guys...then you're in the big bucks, like Rob said.
Super Dave

Tezboogie

Ok, thanks everybody. I'm going to give them a call tommorow. We're going to have to have the regular stuff that they offer on a practice day, because there's quite a few people coming. Hopefully we can get an August date, if not we'll shoot for the begining of Sept.
Thanks again..
                       Tez

motomadness

What's going on Tez?  Is this day open to anyone?  Please send me an e-mail. with more information.

Tezboogie

It's going to be a very special day........I'll e-mail you later to explain.

Woofentino Pugrossi

Good luck getting a date on that short of notice Tez. Good chance BHF is booked for the rest of the year.

But it doesnt hurt to ask if theres a date open.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Tezboogie

Thanks for the good luck Rob, but the person that we are renting the track for is one the most famous and celebrated people in the world. I think they'll be quite happy to squeeze in a date for him.
But, you never know, they could say no. If that's the case, we'll just give the good people that own Road America a call.
Sean Wyatt..... give me a call. If you don't have my number, call Chris and he'll give it you.