All times are central times.

10:00 am MOTOGP 250 German Grand Prix
11:00 am AMA 600 SUPERSPORT Mid-Ohio
12:00 pm MOTOGP WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP German Grand Prix
1:00 pm 24 HOURS OF LIEGE  
1:30 pm AMA SUPERBIKE Mid-Ohio - Day 2
2:30 pm FIM WORLD SUPERBIKE Brands Hatch - Race 1
3:30 pm FIM WORLD SUPERBIKE Brands Hatch - Race 2

Darn....  I should have cleaned the house yesterday.  Oh well, there is always tonight.

Dawn   ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

stumpy

Thanks for the update Dawn now I know the lawn's not gettin' mowed!!! 8)
Greg "Stumpy" Steltenpohl
www.teamstumpyracing.com

GSXR RACER MIKE

Exactly why my VCR is recording right now!
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

oldguy

I'm not gettin' squat done, but THANK YOU, THANK YOU Speed Channel for a day of MC racing. Makes the cost worth it.... except it started raining and the darn TV says "searching for satellite signal" I better see the start  :'(

K3 Chris Onwiler

Quoteexcept it started raining and the darn TV says "searching for satellite signal" I better see the start  :'(
Do what I did.  B.S. with your race friends on the phone until the signal comes back! ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

MightyDuc Racing

Just when it seemed Speed had lost it's love for motorcycles...we have a day like today.  Spent 6.5 hours on the old sofa today! ;D
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

skara

what a perfect way to spend a sunday recovering from a wreck watching racing all day. I'm  going to have to take back one of the bad things i've said about speed channel recently  ;) ;) ;)

EX#996

QuoteDo what I did.  B.S. with your race friends on the phone until the signal comes back! ;D

LOL!!!

Thank goodness you were on a cordless phone.  

Dawn   8)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

CCS_TZ_149

Speed still sucks!  >:( They should call it 4 wheel TV! 2-Wheel tuesday consists of a one hour summary of the weeks races and an hour or so of some other motorcycle (not racing) junk. Foooooey with Speed. Im racing on Sundays, not able to catch those races. Go back to at least providing the replays! Every day of the week its classic hillbilly nascar, or an interview about the speedy circle 400.  :-/ YAWN!

Sorry folks, Ill get off the soapbox. I just thought it was bad enough we had to listen to Greg White. Now we wont even get that!! :'(