Vortex Contingency - seen any?

Started by tshort, July 22, 2003, 04:47:44 PM

tshort

I've only gotten one cert this season, and that was from the Road America races back in April.  I'm bending stuff these days, so some extra bits and pieces would be nice.
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

Dawn

Nope, we haven't seen any either.  RA is the last one we received.

Dawn   :'(

StumpysWife

Yes, Stumpy has received Vortex from the early May race a while ago.  

Heather

xlr8tn

i got my vortex, but what about VP Fuel.  Anyone see these yet?

MELK-MAN

Quotei got my vortex, but what about VP Fuel.  Anyone see these yet?

We just have it too good down here in FL. I got certs flying at me every which way.!!  ;D
Seriously though. Michelin takes awhile to accumulate but then "holy smokes..tons o' tire money". Vortex sends out within 30 days as does EBC and Silkolene. Sharkskinz is great sending a check! cant beat that..VP.. man, you gotta work to get that. Here is Lisa's number in Texas. 954-565-7670. A) must by 10gal of gas from a VP distributor for a race weekend. Ultimate 4 only pays $25, gotta buy the expensive stuff to collect $50. Send in the receipt to get the cash after results are sent to them.
Check what classes are paid too. Vortex only pays supersport classes for mid wt and heavy wt i think.
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

tigerblade

Where do you guys buy your Vortex?  I bent the brake lever during my last pavement surfing.  I think it'll bend back, but I'd like to at least have a spare.  I think I can only get complete sets from LP but the rest of the rearset is fine.
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

tshort

QuoteWhere do you guys buy your Vortex?  I bent the brake lever during my last pavement surfing.  I think it'll bend back, but I'd like to at least have a spare.  I think I can only get complete sets from LP but the rest of the rearset is fine.

888FASTLAP sells it.
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

Dawn

QuoteWhere do you guys buy your Vortex?  I bent the brake lever during my last pavement surfing.  I think it'll bend back, but I'd like to at least have a spare.  I think I can only get complete sets from LP but the rest of the rearset is fine.

We bought ours directly from Vortex.

Dawn   :)

tshort

QuoteWe bought ours directly from Vortex.

Dawn   :)

Which I believe you have to do if you use their contingency certs.  Talked with Eric there today, who handles this for them - he tells me there has to be at least 10 racers in a class for the payout to kick in.  Splains it.  C'mon folks - git out there.
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128