Sportsmanlike Conduct

Started by dylanfan53, July 22, 2003, 08:00:25 AM

dylanfan53

I read today that when Lance Armstrong fell during the last stage of the Tour de France all the other cyclists stopped and waited for him to get back on his bike before proceeding.  What a great example of sportsmanlike behavior.  Maybe we should all learn from them.  It got me thinking...
I'd like to suggest that the next time I fall everyone stop and allow me to collect my wits, check out my bike and get back on the track.  You might even want to come over and help pick up the bike, or offer me a cold drink or cool rag for my forehead.  (Maybe even a clean pair of undies, depending on the circumstances.)  Just a thought... ;D ;) ;D
Don Cook
CCS #53

Decreasing_Dave

How about this....

After the race, we'll wipe your forehead with your undies..

;D

dylanfan53

QuoteHow about this....

After the race, we'll wipe your forehead with your undies..

;D
Eeew!! This is tough crowd.
 ;D
Don Cook
CCS #53

Dawn

Sorry Don....

If Paul knew you were down in 4, I'm sure he would have stopped.  But he was already past there when you were checking out the grass.   ;D

Dawn   ;)

lil_thorny

SD crashed in T1 this weekend and somebody ran over to see how he was, and gave him a rootbeer
float. Now how cool is that !!!!
Benj.

Super Dave

Actually, someone told me if you fell down in T1 you got a root beer float...it was good.
Super Dave

dylanfan53

QuoteSorry Don....

If Paul knew you were down in 4, I'm sure he would have stopped.  But he was already past there when you were checking out the grass.   ;D

Dawn   ;)
LOL! Don't I know it!
Don Cook
CCS #53

Jeff

oh man...  I really got shafted then!  No rootbeer float for me...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Steviebee

yea someone owes me a rootbeer float,  i just want it without the root and leave the float on the side !!

StumpysWife

Hey Steve-o - Stumpy offered you a ride back on the fiddy!  That should be a treat enough!