News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

topeka

Started by pitbtch#1, July 21, 2003, 07:34:33 PM

pitbtch#1

whose all gonna be at topeka?  I dont no if we are going to go.  I hope we go but if not just want to wish everybody good luck and ride save

Super_KC124

I'll be there! :)

am_#65_john_deere

all going well, i'll make it there by the saturday morning.

long trip after work on friday though ???

tigerblade

I hope to be there.
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Dawn

QuoteI hope to be there.

Me too.

Dawn   :)

motomadness

I'll be there.  

Quotewhose all gonna be at topeka?  I dont no if we are going to go.  I hope we go but if not just want to wish everybody good luck and ride save

Does this mean Craig is not coming either?  He's got to come, or I'll have to put him on notice for release of championship points without following proper racing mandates.   ;D

Anyway, I hope all is well.

K3 Chris Onwiler

Anyone from or coming through the Chicago area want to split the ride with me?
K3
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Eddie#200

QuoteAnyone from or coming through the Chicago area want to split the ride with me?
K3

Nice try Chris... ;)

Dawn

QuoteAnyone from or coming through the Chicago area want to split the ride with me?
K3

Chris:

Is there any way you could get to Rockton or Rockford? We could come down that way and pick you up.  Paul said that there was "No way in hell is he going through Chicago again!"  (I wonder how we are going to get to Gingerman.   ???

Eddie#200

QuoteChris:

Is there any way you could get to Rockton or Rockford? We could come down that way and pick you up.  Paul said that there was "No way in hell is he going through Chicago again!"  (I wonder how we are going to get to Gingerman.   ???

Dawn,

Don't you think Chris is trying to see if he can give a peticular young lady a ride to Topeka??  Dawg ;D

Dawn

QuoteDawn,

Don't you think Chris is trying to see if he can give a peticular young lady a ride to Topeka??  Dawg ;D

Ooohhhh.....

You mean # 66  ??? :o ;D

Perhaps

Nate R

Quote (I wonder how we are going to get to Gingerman.   ???

Paul's gonna drive the OTHER way and get there via the UP  :o ;) :D
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(