News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

MightyDuc Racing gets first win!!!!

Started by MightyDuc Racing, July 20, 2003, 07:48:25 PM

MightyDuc Racing

I did it!  I got a good start in GT Lights and led flag to flag and then went on to win again later from behind in Lightweight GP!  Also bettered my personal best lap at Moroso by over a second!  Too tired to do any kind of a race report.  Full report should be up on the website in a few days.  Woohoo!!!  Finally got me one of those big trophies. :D
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

Dawn

MightyDuc Racing

MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

duck_racer

tug296

Big Congrats to ya!
 Kinda waved at ya on the grid of Super Twins, I was severely over heated in that race, then had Formula Forty right after. Red flag came out, sat on pit road for a while and baked, then finished 9th.  
 Thats as hot as I've been in a while and I'm a Floride!

Man you got the big Golden Shiney Thingee!!!     Well Done.

Cold water please.

H. #296  Jax. Fla.
Henry Madsen CCS Expert #396 
2004 Am. Super Twins Champion
Florida Region,  
Moto ST #96, Corvette #6, Patriot Guard Rider

MELK-MAN

nice job MD...too tired to type but i knew you have been really after a win. Nice way to finish up. Didnt appear ya had any "moments" either. Scuba and Mills are gonna be after ya next month. I think Jennings will be the equalizer track however. Will be good to see you guys go at it on that track.
congrats. ;)
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

MightyDuc Racing

Thanks Henry.  I was really tired by the time Supertwins came around.  I didn't get much sleep at all and the heat really got to me too.  That's what I get for not training much between the end of May and now...lol.  My tires went off and I can't run with those front three bigger twins anyways, so I rode a boring race to finish 4th.  My lap times were off 3-4 seconds from my previous races.  

Melk...I just hope I can sell enough trucks to even be at the next round. ;)  I was surprised that I got away so far in the first race, but I REALLY had to work for the second one.  My team said I made up almost three seconds the last lap and a half on Mills.  He didn't expect me to be there, so it made the inside pass into T11 a lot more open on the last lap.  Great weekend for me on all fronts...just put gas in it and raced it!(Finally)   ;D
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

MightyDuc Racing

Oh yeah...had one "moment" in the first race exiting the 4-5 chicane on lap one, but that was really it.  Will put more about it all in my race report when I get time to write it.
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

tigerblade

Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

ReneGSXR

congrats on your wins Bryan, it was just a matter of time before you got your first win if your bike would hold up...lol.  Ill see you at Jennings in September. I wont be making the next round at Moroso but i may show up to hang out.

davegsxrold929r

congrats ..!!!  i have a ton of 2nd places i need one of those too ,. . you have worked for it ...good for you ...

MightyDuc Racing

Thanks everybody!  I am really happy.  Mike and Steve rode really well too.  I think that was the fastest the three of us had ever gone there.  We all got at least one finish in the top five overall, and Steve was 3rd overall in LW SS!  Way to go!!!
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors: