News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

can the transponders be wrong

Started by bmfgsxr, July 15, 2003, 02:05:59 PM

G 97

Quotegeeee... i say this thread is silly, and i'm a spoop. mr. duck is right.

i gotta do it again.

"hey, could you go stand in turn five and time me? my lap times are faster from there."

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

Brad, you are so full of crap.  Everyone knows that the fastes times are when you are timed in turn 3.  ;D
G

G 97

QuoteSo with that in mind EVERY lap you run is exactly identical?  man...you must be good.  Dunno about you but I fluctuate in laptimes....some are good laps some are bad.  Sometimes it's traffic, sometimes I overcook braking into a turn.  I guess you don't......ever.

And Duck is right.  This is annoying.

Are you retarded or just playing one?  Show me where I said the times would be identical?  Your comprehension of this topic is under whelming.  And yes, it is not uncommen for me to run identical lap times lap after lap with in .0X But that is not the point.  Keep up the good work though.  ::)
G

THE_D.O.C.

QuoteBrad, you are so full of crap.  Everyone knows that the fastes times are when you are timed in turn 3.  ;D

maybe for YOUR timed lap. but mine is DEFINITELY FASTER TAKEN FROM TURN FIVE.  ;D

MudDawg

QuoteAre you retarded or just playing one?  Show me where I said the times would be identical?  Your comprehension of this topic is under whelming.  And yes, it is not uncommen for me to run identical lap times lap after lap with in .0X But that is not the point.  Keep up the good work though.  ::)

I only play a retard at work.  Obviously you take yours home with you.   :D

So you basically said that YES...you do run identical lap times....well...except when they are slightly different.  Uh huh.  

So what exactly is the point?  That laptimes can vary when the laptime is take at different points?  Well gee ... that's a no brainer.  You are basically running the same course but a different lap.  Unless of course you do every turn at the exact same speed without variation.  I know I certainly don't.  But hey....not like I can ride worth a damn anyway.