Stolen Bike. Anyone know Coyote Racing

Started by CCS_106, July 11, 2003, 02:29:13 PM

CCS_106

Burning van's owner charged with theft
Police say two motorcycles found in the back of the Chevrolet Astro were stolen in Clearwater.
By CHRIS TISCH, Times Staff Writer
© St. Petersburg Times
published July 11, 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLEARWATER - Timothy L. Roach has had a bad week. First his van burned, and then he was arrested because two motorcycles in the back of the van were found to be stolen.

Roach, 24, was arrested Wednesday on two charges of grand theft. He posted $10,000 bail and was released from the Pinellas County Jail.

Police and firefighters were summoned to Roach's residence at 24862 U.S. 19 N on Tuesday night after his neighbors called 911 to report that Roach's 1987 Chevrolet Astro van was on fire. Roach was inside his home asleep.

"When the Fire Department got there, the van was engulfed," said Clearwater police Detective Mark Weaver.

After firefighters put out the blaze, arson investigators asked Roach if he had anything in the back of the van. He said no, Weaver said.

But investigators saw two motorcycles back there. When asked how they got there, Roach said he didn't know, Weaver said.

Police ran the motorcycle tags through computers and learned both had been stolen in Clearwater.

One of the motorcycles was linked to a chop shop, which dismantles stolen vehicles to sell parts, in Palm Harbor. Sheriff's deputies last month charged 33-year-old Brian K. Wellington with running the illegal operation.

Pinellas sheriff's deputies said Wellington stole a 2001 Yamaha and a 2002 Suzuki, and had pieces of several motorcycles at his home at 3941 Arlington Drive. One of those parts was an engine with an altered vehicle identification number. He also sold an engine from a motorcycle stolen from Cedar Lakes, Ind.

Wellington was charged with six felonies: two counts of grand theft auto, two counts of dealing stolen property and one count each of operating a chop shop and possessing components with altered identification numbers.

Weaver said Roach and Wellington ran a business together called Coyote Racing.

TreyBone

Find him, rip his balls off, shove them in his mouth, duct tape around his face and head, the run over his head with a full sized pickup truck. Splat that beyotch like a ripe watermelon.  Fuggin prick >:(

MightyDuc Racing

MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

ScubaSteve

That guys name sounds so familar. I just cant figure out how i know it. I think he use to hang out on Saturday nights alot
Steve

CCS FL

KBOlsen

No, no TreyBone... that'll do the job WAAAAY too quick.  Just strap this bastard to a board and  give me an hour alone with him, with a razor blade, glass eyedropper, a syringe, something caustic and a cup of gasoline.

>:( >:( >:(

Sorry, but this is a real "hot" button.  No pun intended.
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Pit_Girl

d*** kim, you sound like you've done this before  ;)

kim, you are the MAN!!! ;D  (ok, well woman... ;))

-jennifer

Nate R

Wow!  >:( NOT Cool, but I'm glad he was caught.

:o I would NOT wanna get on Kim's bad side!  :o ;)

Hmm, maybe I'll make SURE I pre enter so I never have to pass her and risk revenge later.  ;)
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

EX#996

Quote:o I would NOT wanna get on Kim's bad side!  :o ;)

Hmm, maybe I'll make SURE I pre enter so I never have to pass her and risk revenge later.  ;)

Nate,

That's still not going to work.  Her lap times are dropping so even if you start in front, it won't be for long.   ;D

{You do know us ladies have to stick together  ;)}

Dawn   8)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

KBOlsen

Wha?  Sweet lil' pokey me? ;D ;D  I'm as meek as a kitten!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

hdpromos

Sounds like he may have had a bike stolen himself! >:(

HD

Nate R

QuoteNate,

That's still not going to work.  Her lap times are dropping so even if you start in front, it won't be for long.   ;D

{You do know us ladies have to stick together  ;)}

Dawn   8)

I'm well aware of her dropping times.....Kim IS faster than me, but we've been talking about the improvemnt I can expect from VRS, and the fact that I'm getting over being a wuss on the track. So, I might be able to catch her this year, if I'm lucky.  ;D She left the door open for me to pass her at the last BHF, and she regretted it later because she missed a shift and then got stuck behind me for the next lap.  :-/ But, the thought is that eventually she'll be CHASING me in ST instead of being held up.  ;)

BTW, What kindof lap times was Paul doing at the last BHF?
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

EX#996

QuoteBTW, What kindof lap times was Paul doing at the last BHF?

Consistent 1:21 - 1:22's.  His best lap time was 1:20.986.

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton