News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

AM157

Started by AM157, July 10, 2003, 10:09:00 PM

AM157

Just wanted to let those who were asking know that I am OK.  Not the way I wanted to ride in a helicoptor for the first time.  I hit my head really hard and was out for about 25 minutes.  Other than being really sore all over and some severe headaches they say I should be OK.  Hope to make it to Barber.  I need some forks and a gas tank though if anyone can help.  Thanks for all of your thoughts and concerns.
Corey

EX#996

FYI....

Corey is Kris' (tigerblade) friend that went down at MAM this past weekend.

Thanks Corey for the update.  

What year and model of bike do you have?

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

AM157

It is (was) a 2003 R6.  Hope anyone can help with the parts.

SliderPhoto

Ouch, sorry to hear it but glad you're doing OK.

Baltobuell

That stinks, get to ride in a helicopter and didn't get to see it. Get well soon

clutch

Hey..glad to hear you are ok..I was in that race if you are referring to Summit on Sat.  At least you were in the hands of the finest flight paramedics and medevac chopper in the nation.  This is great news to hear you are doing well...I was ejected on Sunday and am aching..landed on my head. :(  Take it easy man.

56sPitChick

Glad to hear you are OK! We were pitted near tech and saw the bike...however yours still looked like it could roll ...another bike went down in your race too and didn't look like it could be saved.Good luck with your recovery and your bikes'.

tigerblade

Corey's bike does roll, but the left fork definitely looked bent and maybe cracked when I saw it.  Help him out if you can guys!
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

cabbage996

I think he's got everything but the tank now.