News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Race Report....

Started by Dawn, July 08, 2003, 04:07:50 PM

Dawn

Well.....

I wanted to do this wonderful and exciting race report about our time at MAM.  However, Paul races the bike and it just wouldn't be the same if I shared those experiences.  But what I will share is some of the things that made my time memorable at MAM.

Eddie saying that I was so white that in Hawaii I would be known as "shark bait."  I would enter the beautiful blue waters and just glimmer.   ;D  (And no Eddie, I will not do a wet t-shirt contest with you.  I could not compete against your physique.  ;))

Chris "K3" giggling like a man posessed when he got several CCS racers to go drag racing.  (I still think that Floater and KC_124 should have come too).  Plus the time that we had sitting and grilling together.  WE appreciated your company.  Thanks for helping Paul throw his bike together for the second time on Sunday.

Kevin Clark....  I do not have an accent!  Have you listened to yourself.  Sheesh!   ;) ;D  It was fun seeing you again, and yes, all I wanted is to get you into the motorhome.    8)  

Floater shared a piece of information with me that I will leave off the board....   :o  .... but it sure did make me laugh!

Kris (Tigerblade), Steve (sdiver68 ), Tiffiney, Tom/Flip, and so many others - It was good seeing you all again.

The whole Schock crew...  You boys sure did give me a scare this weekend.  Take care of yourselves.

Ike, don't try filling Renee's head about all these wild ideas....  She's pretty smart you know.   ;)  :D

Steve Nemish - thanks for loaning your rear brake petal.  A new one has been ordered for you!  

Thanks to everyone for making my weekend a fun one.

Dawn   :)

KBOlsen

Sounds like quite the weekend!!!  I was thinking about ya'all... next year, we'll be there too!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

EX#996

QuoteSounds like quite the weekend!!!  I was thinking about ya'all... next year, we'll be there too!

Kim....

I wish you could have been there.  We all miss you!  Hopefully nothing will happen between now and the next BHF date.  I am looking forward to seeing you again.

Paul and Dawn Buxton

RC51Racer

Thanks for the mention Dawn.  What the med crew there thought was heat, was actually a heart attack.  Spent a week in the hospital when we got home.  But doc said I can go back to racing right away.  They (the doctors) said that the race conditioning is why I survived the attacks.  Thought that was pretty cool.  See you all at BHF.

Mike

Dawn

Wow Mike...  That sucks....   :-[

I'm glad to hear that you are OK.  Was there any damage to your heart?

Dawn   :-/

K3 Chris Onwiler

Yeah, that place nearly gave me a heart attack too.  Try tankslapping my Gixxer all the way down the front straight...  

Seriously though, I'm glad you didn't die.  You may be a pain in the @$$, but you're OUR pain in the @$$! ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

KBOlsen

Yeesh, Mike!!!  I'm glad you're okay!!  See you in a few more days...
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Super_KC124

Dawn, thanks for letting me sleep with you. ;D

I know I'm setting myself up for some serious abuse for that one. Oh, well. Bring it! :-[

EX#996

QuoteDawn, thanks for letting me sleep with you. ;D

Ya' know Kevin.....  

...  I wasn't going to bring the subject up.  You may have been dreaming about me - but you were sleeping with K3!   :o  ;D

Dawn   8)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Super_KC124

QuoteYa' know Kevin.....  

...  I wasn't going to bring the subject up.  You may have been dreaming about me - but you were sleeping with K3!   :o  ;D

Dawn   8)

Hey, after a few beers, K3 doesn't look too bad. :-/

Eddie#200

Bwahahhahha!  Shark bait!  ;D

Actually I thought there was a wet T-shirt contest going all weekend, but found out it was just the humidity.  ::)

EX#996

QuoteHey, after a few beers, K3 doesn't look too bad. :-/

LOL!!!

If you and K3 want to crash (oops, should I say that word?  :-[) with us at Topeka, you are more than welcome.

Paul and Dawn Buxton

tigerblade

QuoteThanks for the mention Dawn.  What the med crew there thought was heat, was actually a heart attack.  Spent a week in the hospital when we got home.  But doc said I can go back to racing right away.  They (the doctors) said that the race conditioning is why I survived the attacks.  Thought that was pretty cool.  See you all at BHF.

Mike

Wow!  I hadn't heard about this until just now!  Glad you're still with us Mike!  I'll buy you a box of heart-healthy cereal next time I see ya!   ;)
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...