News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

...so I'm leavin' on a jetplane...

Started by tigerblade, July 08, 2003, 07:05:18 AM

tigerblade

This time tomorrow I'll be wingin' my way to the Left Coast to take in the Laguna Seca races this weekend.  Woo hoo!   ;D  ;D  ;D

Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

TZDeSioux

Dawn

QuoteThis time tomorrow I'll be wingin' my way to the Left Coast to take in the Laguna Seca races this weekend.  Woo hoo!   ;D  ;D  ;D

Kris......

You suck!   >:(  

I wanna go.....   PLEASE!!!!!  

Have fun.  We expect a full report when you get back.

Dawn   ;D

tigerblade

QuoteBite me :-X

I'm glad I could inspire your first post!  LMAO!!!   ;D
Younger Oil Racing

MightyDuc Racing

You know...since I don't have a job, I have plenty of time to go if you can pay and pick me up...if you wanted company anyways. ;D
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

spyderchick

Dude, I'm cuter.  ;D You can always take me along! Besides, Rhiannon's @ McConnell AFB this week. I'll just have to disappoint a few racers who need their leathers (Y'all wouldn't mind now, would you?) ;)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

tigerblade

QuoteKris......

You suck!   >:(  

I wanna go.....   PLEASE!!!!!  

Have fun.  We expect a full report when you get back.

Dawn   ;D

You probably wouldn't like it there anyway Dawn.  It's most likely going to be sunny and warm.   8)
Younger Oil Racing

Dawn

QuoteYou probably wouldn't like it there anyway Dawn.  It's most likely going to be sunny and warm.   8)

I just took a look at the forcast....

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/USLocalStd.asp?loc=koar&seg=LocalWeather&prodgrp=Forecasts&product=Forecast&prodnav=none&pid=none

It looks perfect to me.   ;D

Dawn   8)

Super Dave

QuoteThis time tomorrow I'll be wingin' my way to the Left Coast to take in the Laguna Seca races this weekend.  Woo hoo!   ;D  ;D  ;D

I, Super Dave, and the rest of the Safety First Racing team will be headed out tomorrow.  We have been waiting all year for this race.  Swing by the Safety First canopy and say HI. :D
Super Dave

Thingy

QuoteI, Super Dave, and the rest of the Safety First Racing team will be headed out tomorrow.  We have been waiting all year for this race.  Swing by the Safety First canopy and say HI. :D

DAVE!!!  I just posted that last post and it came up with your logo, etc. on the side.  Have you been using my computer again...
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

Thingy

You POST Stealer!  I guess we know how you got to over 1600 posts on this board....   :P

I had to log out and log back in.
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!