Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Pit_Girl

those things look like evil brownies :o ;D

mmm..... brownies......

oh, BTW alexa, i hear that rhiannon might be racing in july???is this true? will the great rhiannon grace us with her presence finally??? hehehe ::) :)

-jennifer

Pit_Girl

i'm suprised post-nazi dawn hasnt removed this yet....  8) ;D

...just kidding dawn.... please dont hurt me ::) ;) ;D

-jennifer

TreyBone

If I knew that ( the link )... i would masturbate more often ;D

spyderchick

Quotethose things look like evil brownies :o ;D

mmm..... brownies......

oh, BTW alexa, i hear that rhiannon might be racing in july???is this true? will the great rhiannon grace us with her presence finally??? hehehe ::) :)

-jennifer

Evil brownies huh? ;) ;D I'm not even gonna go there.

As far as Rhiannon racing in July, it all depends on the ching. She's been doing F-USA, so the traveling is depleting the race funds. We'll see though, she wants more seat time.

When are you coming out to play young lady? Gotta get your man to build you a bike! ;) ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

spyderchick

QuoteIf I knew that ( the link )... i would masturbate more often ;D

You needed an excuse? :o ;) :D ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

Nate R

ME build her a bike?  She can build her own bike!  :P
 :D
She needs to learn how to ride first, and get a bike, and a bit of street time first. We can't start working on that until Late August when she moves outta the 'rents house.

Also, as far as Rhiannon goes, is she moving to Tennessee soon? I was hoping to see her out at the track some time and race against her some day when I'm faster.     I won't be racing in July, as I'd rather save the $$$ so I can take SDs school in August and do the Friday Practice then.

Paul and Tom, I'm hoping to beat one of you into turn one before the season's out. I'm shortening the gearing next week. I'll wave when you pass me by in turn 2, though.  ;D  

Post Nazi? She does the moderating job well, I think.
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

TreyBone

It's always good to have more reasons in the bag ;D

spyderchick

Yeah, rhiannon move to Tennessee...LOL   ::)

Should have know that Jen could build her own bike, after all, I work on mine.   :D

If you're planning on quick starts, better talk to Rhiannon, apparently she was getting hole shots all weekend at VIR ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

spyderchick

QuoteIt's always good to have more reasons in the bag ;D

;D ;D ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

Nate R

QuoteYeah, rhiannon move to Tennessee...LOL   ::)

Should have know that Jen could build her own bike, after all, I work on mine.   :D

If you're planning on quick starts, better talk to Rhiannon, apparently she was getting hole shots all weekend at VIR ;D

Well, that's what SHE said, so I dunno, as far as TN.

Yep, Jen's been learning a lot working on my SV with me, she should be able to turn a wrench pretty well when she gets a racebike. There's been talk of a 125, or an FZR400, or maybe an SV when she starts racing.

Holeshots? I'm doing OK on starts as it is....off the line I've generally been faster than Paul Buxton, and even beat a 1200 Buell for the first 60'. The problem, I believe, is that my gearing brings me down, so usually Paul will pass me back before turn one.  I think that's soley gearing, because it's way after we both have the clutch all the way out (Somewhere between high first, low 2nd gear that I remember him passing me) and when i first leave the line, I'm ahead. So, I'm hoping as far as starts go, the bike being 10 lbs lighter, me being 10 lbs lighter, and the bike having  shorter gearing and a couple more ponies will help there.

Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

spyderchick

LOL, you're also a whelp compared to Paul and half the guys on the grid.  :o ;)

Yeah, probably gearing. Although I'm just plain slow.  :-/ Having fun tho. I was hoping to see you and Jen at BHFs in July. You gonna come on out and spectate?  
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org