News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Is Blackhawk Farms a cool track?

Started by ts199, June 30, 2003, 08:25:35 AM

spyderchick

Edgar's white plate is "pretty"?  ;) Does it have glitter and stuff?  :o ;D How does he get that by tech? ;) :D ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Dawn

QuoteEdgar's white plate is "pretty"?  ;) Does it have glitter and stuff?  :o ;D How does he get that by tech? ;) :D ;D

When I read that Edgar was still an amatuer, I darn near choked on my soda.  

As far as pretty goes.....  That's what K3 and Casper said.   :-X

Dawn   ;D

Nate R

LOL, sorry I was thinking wrong.....Not Edgar.....#173, I dunno who that is.,...but he'll probably be an expert next year, no?
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

EX#996

QuoteLOL, sorry I was thinking wrong.....Not Edgar.....#173, I dunno who that is.,...but he'll probably be an expert next year, no?

#173 is Brenden Hafner.  I don't know how many years he has been racing.  If this is his first year, he may be an amatuer next year too.  

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Super Dave

Brendan's a young guy.  Came to my school last year with his dad.  Nice kid.  Might still be an amateur next year.

Nate, who cares who else is racing, concentrate on you.

As for Blackhawk, if you liked Talladega, you'll probably like Blackhawk.  The front straight is probably the same length as the back straight at TGP course.  At Blackhawk, the cold pits are inside the track where you're outside at Talladega.

Gateway?  Sorry everyone, I do enjoy the track.  There are just places you can't push it.
Super Dave

Jeff

QuoteGateway?  Sorry everyone, I do enjoy the track.  There are just places you can't push it.

I agree!  It's nice to have a track predominent(sp?) with left hand turns.  

You take the bad with the good...  The track (gateway) has a decent surface, and a good layout.  The walls suck, and the chicane, well, they can't ever get it right, but this is racing...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteEdgar's white plate is "pretty"?  ;) Does it have glitter and stuff?  :o ;D How does he get that by tech? ;) :D ;D
MMMMMmmmmmpfhssss  Murfffsssstp..  Blummmmmmmptffffsttt.

(Straining not to say anything that Dawn will have to edit...)  Why do you bait me so?   ;)
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

spyderchick

;
QuoteMMMMMmmmmmpfhssss  Murfffsssstp..  Blummmmmmmptffffsttt.

(Straining not to say anything that Dawn will have to edit...)  Why do you bait me so?   ;)
You know I luv ya, dude.  :-* You can always email me with what you really think.  ;) :D ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

Dawn

QuoteMMMMMmmmmmpfhssss  Murfffsssstp..  Blummmmmmmptffffsttt.

;D

the_weggie_man

Nobody said, "Hey new guy, you have to make Blackhawk on August 23rd for the Wegman Auction!"

Y'all are slipping out there ......  ;D

Super Dave

We were just waiting for you... 8)
Super Dave

spyderchick

QuoteNobody said, "Hey new guy, you have to make Blackhawk on August 23rd for the Wegman Auction!"

Y'all are slipping out there ......  ;D

Hey, new guys and gals, you HAVE to make it the one and only, superbly famous and fabulously fun Wegman Benefit Auction on August 23rd. Be There or be Square. Good enough Gordy? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org