MAM Role Call

Started by sdiver68, June 30, 2003, 06:20:42 AM

tigerblade

I might bring a grill too.  Since I won't be racing, I'll be available for cooking duties.
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteI'll be there friday. Testing a 750! Must have more power! ;D
Hey Kev, let me help you set up the suspension & fuel injection! :P
And yes, I will be at MAM.  I have a new water mister mounted in my tailsection for slickening the track momentarily in an effort to control sandbagging...
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Super_KC124

QuoteHey Kev, let me help you set up the suspension & fuel injection! :P
And yes, I will be at MAM.  I have a new water mister mounted in my tailsection for slickening the track momentarily in an effort to control sandbagging...

Sorry Chris. Old guy, old GSXR. It's a 97. Carbs you know. As for a wet track, Bring it on. I like the water. ;D

Super Dave

QuoteI might bring a grill too.  Since I won't be racing, I'll be available for cooking duties.

No "Omaha Steaks"...  I think you can still go to Baker's and get better ones that don't cost as much...
Super Dave

tigerblade

QuoteNo "Omaha Steaks"...  I think you can still go to Baker's and get better ones that don't cost as much...

My parents' best friends raise livestock.  I don't usually have to buy steaks from the grocery store.  ;)
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Super Dave

QuoteMy parents' best friends raise livestock.  I don't usually have to buy steaks from the grocery store.  ;)

Yeah, baby...

I always love this..."We get the best cuts from the Midwest."

...Really....you actually think that a rancher is going to sell you his best cuts of meat?  I think he's gonna eat the best one's for breakfast and sell you something else.  It'll be good, don't get me wrong, but some are sadly mistaken.

I would like to sell some of those people some nice beach front property just outside of Norfolk. ;D  (That's Nebraska for you guys out east...)
Super Dave