News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Superbike Race (Spoiler, but not for the 600 race)

Started by MightyDuc Racing, June 29, 2003, 04:54:25 PM

MightyDuc Racing

Who watched it?  Great race for the most part.  It's nice to see a Duc finish...lol.  Seems like old Mladin's been having a bit of tire troubles lately, couldn't happen to a nicer guy. ;D  At least he'll have an excuse again.  Great rider, but he's gonna have to stop abusing his rear tire.  Pretty much everybody else did fine (except B-Boz), and it looked like he probably burned his trying to catch up to his brother.  Yeah Mladin was the fastest guy out there, but where did he finish again???  Seems like he'd be better off riding with everybody else and then trying to use his speed to pull away with a few laps left.  just my .02.  Go Yates!!!
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

EX#996

I watched it too.  However I'm a Duhamel fan myself (winner of the Super Sport race,  whoo hoo!!!   ;D)

Paul and I were saying the same thing about Mladin.  It seems that he is not too good in the tire management department.  Plus, has he ever won a rain race?  I can't remember.

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Steviebee

I always gotta root for the under dog !!!

PRIDMORE.  
Plus i took his school last year !!

Im not a fan of yates,  seems like hes an ass to other (non Factory) racers, kicken em and crap !!

Here's the funny thing!  Since i started racing this year !!  Now im rooting for the privatetieers !!  GO MONTE   GO  HANSEN !!!!!  GO MIZDAL  (he helped me at Pridmores school_

Im like ,  he(Monte) was at the VRS school,  I was getting pointers from him !!  COOL

EX#996

LOL Steve!

I also root for the guys from the MW

Kevin Hanson
Jason Knupp
Monty Nichols
Kevin Gordon
Jeff Purk

When Mladins tire went off, he was by Hanson and Purk.  It was just fun seeing them on Speed.  

Dawn   :D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

MightyDuc Racing

I was rooting big time for the local guy in the 600 race..somebody give that guy a ride for heaven's sake.  The guy passed Buckmaster on the last lap for 5th!!!  Home track or not, that's friggin cool. :D
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

sdiver68

LOL  :D

That's Robert Jensen you are talking about Duc, and he's wicked fast, as in holds lots of track records, etc....Also, I'm pretty sure he was 1 of the 3 US people on last year's GSXR World Cup Team, so he is well known in the racer community, at least here in the Mid-West.

MCRA Race School Instructor

MightyDuc Racing

That pass around the outside in T1 was AWESOME!!! :D
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

tigerblade

QuoteLOL  :D

That's Robert Jensen you are talking about Duc, and he's wicked fast, as in holds lots of track records, etc....Also, I'm pretty sure he was 1 of the 3 US people on last year's GSXR World Cup Team, so he is well known in the racer community, at least here in the Mid-West.

Yep, Jensen broke his own track record at MAM during the last F-USA races.  He be fast!
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

MightyDuc Racing

MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

tigerblade

QuoteHow ya feeling Kris?

Everything's cool as long as I don't raise my arm.   ;D

Actually the muscles seem to be getting better.  I'm hoping to make it back by August.
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

MightyDuc Racing

That's good to hear.  Injuries suck!  I still have a mysterious lump between my ankle and heel from Jennings back in May.  Only hurts if I push on it...lol...so I guess it's no big deal. ;D
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

Eddie#200

QuoteYep, Jensen broke his own track record at MAM during the last F-USA races.  He be fast!

I was on the crew for Team Embry at BIR...this weekend, I over heard ... Team Yamaha say that if Jenson finished top 5 they would pay to have the bike completly torn down.  I guess they think he must cheat to be that fast as their riders should be the best in the country...

His bike was found to be stock! ;D

Go Robbie!

It was great to see all of the CCS guys too!