Points, once again

Started by Team_nuclear123, June 20, 2003, 08:42:57 AM

Team_nuclear123

Does anyone have any idea when the points for Pacific and SW regions will be updated to current? SW has not been updated since vegas, and Pacific, not since the first race of the year.

Thanks

craigincali

They are WAY wrong too!!  >:(
Craig

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteThey are WAY wrong too!!  >:(
Craig

I'm glad I'm not the only one to note that the points are wrong.

I Emailed Tiffiney and I did get a reply, but we went back and forth only to the point where I stated that I DID only count the races that CCS counted toward overall points.  Then the correspondence stopped.  I assume that she is looking into it.  Tiff??

I haven't even checked the results of the individual classes yet.  I should 'cuz I'm leading some and a close second in others.  I should check before I hose myself...or CCS hoses me.  I think I will.  ;D

Team_nuclear123

I know, we are totally lost when it comes to points. I know we lead at least two classes in points, but we are kinda shooting for the overall, and it would be nice to have a real idea of where we stand.

Tiffiney, Kevin, someone, help your loyal racers out here...

We would all really like to know where we stand, and it goes a long way towards helping us decide what classes to run at the next race, etc....

Super Dave

QuoteTiffiney, Kevin, someone, help your loyal racers out here...

I don't think either are able to "cruise" the board like they used to...

Not enough time.  

Tiffiney has a new e-mail address.  I'd drop her a note again.  They are supposed to be putting together a new computer system now too.
Super Dave

craigincali

I am keeping track of my own points, I am an Amateur.  When I go to turn expert I will have all my finishes / points handy in case they still dont have it right by then.

It does suck not to know where you stand compared to your competition though.
Craig

Dawn

Enhance your computer and math skills by keeping track of your own points and of those who run in your same classes!  

Oh wait.......

.....  that's just me I guess.

Dawn   ;D

Team_nuclear123

Dawn, I thought that was part of what I paid money for each class we enter... All eight of them at every race.

::)

r6_philly

we are supposed to do our part and they do theirs. Didnt we just talk about we can't get a refund? If they have excuses for not finishing their product, why can't we have excuses not furnishing our pay?

r6_philly

The question is NOT how can we know the points and results,

the questions is how THEY can post the points and results.

Can you picture they telling us at riders meeting:

"the corner workers are coming from another state and they are late, so you guys don't crash and if you do, get yourself out of the way and get your bike back to the pits yourself, you all got trailers don't you?"

That would pretty much be the same thing they are doing on points and results. Do it yourself is not really apart of the product we all pay for.