News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

How big are your nads?

Started by Eddie#200, June 18, 2003, 12:24:11 PM

Eddie#200

I don't see many of the CCS racers at any of the CRA events in Brainerd...

Turn #1 WFO top gear! :o
Turn #2 WFO 5th gear! :o

1 mile long front straight! :o

anyone game for this weekend? ;D

spyderchick

Eddie, I have no nads, and neither does Rhiannon or Kim. Hmmm...does that mean...nah, we won't go there ;) :D ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

tigerblade

I'd like to hit BIR for CRA races sometime but I'm doing STAR school @ MAM this weekend.  Say hello to Nutsack (Pete Bohlig) for me.   ;D
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Jeff

QuoteEddie, I have no nads, and neither does Rhiannon or Kim. Hmmm...does that mean...nah, we won't go there ;) :D ;D

Check your purses...  ;D
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

TreyBone

racesbikes

I've got to use a wheelbarrow just to walk.

;D

K3 Chris Onwiler

Hey Eddie?  Do you watch South Park?  Remember the episode where the Japanise wanted to bomb Pearl Harbor again? ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

KBOlsen

We don't need no stinkin' 'nads... WE GOTZ OVARIES!!!!!!! 8)

I'd love to go to Brainerd (my grandmother and uncle are up around there).  Unfortunately, I'm getting all "girlied up" on Saturday for my friend's wedding.
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

lil_thorny

hey eddie "bling blingen" bingham(spl)
my scooter is in pieces now...but i was planning on
the track day friday...not anymore :'(
besides you don't want me to go show them am. CCS/exp. CRA riders how it's done, do you?
maybe i'll make a cameo this weekend and hang with ye. we'll see. if not, let me know if you'll be hitten the uptown area (Bob's or Pizza) till BHF,
later,
lil thorny.

motard11

Big and salty, hows that sound,breathtakeing :-*

Super Dave

Nads?  Mine are just decorative...  What does that do?

The one mile straight is not the problem...it's the 480 mile straight before it.  Eddie, are you going to do the AMA National...who's got nads now...

Gimme my money...
Super Dave

khanson

Yeah, what Super Dave said!!!

Eddie, I'm about to find out next week, how big they really are.  Lately, it seems they've been a little too big.

Kevin Hanson<br /><br />www.SafetyFirstRacing.com<br />Safety First Racing<br />847.357.1309