News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

RRR Results?

Started by GAMEDIC, June 15, 2003, 08:46:20 PM

GAMEDIC

Where did everyone finish in the AM Unlimited SS race on sunday?

bfkidd

There were only two amateurs.

StuartV666

Yeah, it was me and Geoff Gray (I *think* I've got his name right).  Him on his R1 and me on my R6. He obviously got to Turn 1 first. I passed him in 3. I held the lead for a while, then he passed me on the front straight. I followed him for another lap plus, then passed him again in 3. I held the lead until about 100 yards from the checkers and he motored by me again to take the win. Dang it! I knew he was going to do that!

Too bad you didn't hang out for Sunday, Greg, maybe y'all two could have gotten into a fight for 2nd and slowed each other up enough for me win it. ;-)

- Stu

ecumike

Yea Greg, what's up.. I didn't get a chance to come say 'Hi', then I saw you leaving on Sat, and not return for Sun?... that was a quick trip eh?

GAMEDIC

I wish i had the money to race sunday..i needed it..that puts me out of 2nd in points to 3rd...and i'm going to miss VIR also and it will be double points so it's going to put me back quiet a bit ...well i guess i will have to try and win at RRR in July ;D

THE_D.O.C.

QuoteYeah, it was me and Geoff Gray (I *think* I've got his name right).  Him on his R1 and me on my R6. He obviously got to Turn 1 first. I passed him in 3. I held the lead for a while, then he passed me on the front straight. I followed him for another lap plus, then passed him again in 3. I held the lead until about 100 yards from the checkers and he motored by me again to take the win. Dang it! I knew he was going to do that!

Too bad you didn't hang out for Sunday, Greg, maybe y'all two could have gotten into a fight for 2nd and slowed each other up enough for me win it. ;-)

- Stu

STILL an amateur stu? dang.

TreyBone

Stu's cherry pickin' ;D

StuartV666

I won one race so far this year (out of 38 entered). Bleeding money? Yes. Cherry picking? No.

But thanks for the support there, Trey. Ole buddy, ole pal.

:D

fro

Am 117 here. First time in Ga, had a frog in my airbox in first supersport race, went in the grass off turn 9 in unlimited race , saved it and held 3rd. Then the DEVIL and I had a race all to ourselves. As long as I could keep big bessy anywhere near that 6, in 9 , I had him . So now back to Virginia, Hector owes me some money, see yall there.
oh yeah, love to 2cents, for beers on Congress. Hopefully next time well get laid, I mean lucky.

GAMEDIC

lol..well remember she told us to come back....we will have to stop in in July when we are there again ;D
Oh yeah...and with your win on sunday...from what i have as a total...you just bumped me from 2nd in points to 3rd....lol...