CCS is wack!!!!

Started by Tezboogie, June 11, 2003, 04:27:44 PM

Super Dave

Ding-ding...

And in this corner wearing wings.... 8)
Super Dave

Dawn

Now Dave,

Don't get them going or before you know it, this board will look like some of the other BBS's out there.  

Dawn   ;) ;D

THE_D.O.C.

you can only hope dawn.  :D

Dawn

Quoteyou can only hope dawn.  :D

Funny....   Hope wasn't the word I was looking for.

Dawn   ;)

Tezboogie

Just checked to see who they put down for my sponser in the ulgp at Blackhawk on June 1. Like I said before, unreal. If that's not proof that something is wrong then I don't know what is.
Thanks TZ-boy for bringing that to my attention.
Now, who was that, that said I was using the forum to complain? Looks like your favorite racing organization uses the forum to complain also; not only that, they were the FIRST ones to complain, since they wrote the first negative post in the results section.
You can't use the toilet with your tail in the way.
Maybe YOU can since you don't care how they treat you.

K3 Chris Onwiler

I'm officially retiring from this thread.  When words turn ugly, I much prefer it to be in person...
K3
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Eddie#200

QuoteMy comment would be that the printed rule book should be followed to the letter but we all know that isn't the case. At the beginning of the year you can get a rule book just by asking and however the rules are stated in there then they should stay that way until the following year- NO exceptions.

I totaly agree!

39 1/2  Ha! ;D

TZDeSioux

Roxy! Saturday night! Be there! Beat Street Breakers "VS" Bronx Rockers!

Eric Kelcher

LMAO I understand though the sponsor list is the only place in the computer program to leave a note to the computer operator to verify certain things that may be wrong with someones entry, signed original license app, no license on file, that a minor release from needs to be signed, or other non-normal procedure needs to be handled before a rider is "entered". Any stick it note or other would only go to a certain race or could get lost whereas the computer info is at all regions so you can't slip out of region and not get "caught" for certain things.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

spyderchick

QuoteRoxy! Saturday night! Be there! Beat Street Breakers "VS" Bronx Rockers!
Gee, is that West Side Story music coming from the orchestra pit? (racers in all black leathers on one side, racers in multi colored leathers on the other, all in that signature jerome robbins choreographed crouch, snapping fingers and all...) 8) ;) ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

KBOlsen

When you're a Jet, you're a Jet all the way...
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

spyderchick

...from your first cigarette, to your last dying day..
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".