News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Blackhawk Results are up!

Started by TZ_Boy, June 10, 2003, 08:12:41 PM

motomadness

Why aren't the overall totals up to date?

Dawn

QuoteWhy aren't the overall totals up to date?

Baby steps Sean, Baby steps.....

The results and points postings this year are a huge improvement over last year and the year before.

Dawn  ;)

TZDeSioux

Quote;D

You just had to check to see your official result from LWGP? Like it's so hard to remember that you won.  ;D

TiffineyIngram

We just now got the results up because we just received them Monday afternoon.  The points aren't up yet because of a small glitch in the computer that we're fixing today.

Chef

QuoteBaby steps Sean, Baby steps.....

*** PROBLEM is, WE cant PAY in Baby Steps !!!

The results and points postings this year are a huge improvement over last year and the year before.

*** Problem is, WE've Spoiled the people whoRECIEVE OUR  money into NOT having to give us our moneys' WORTH !!!
this could go to the BBB, It's TOTALLY SAD that we fiend to race sooo bad, that they know we will show up, no matter what service they provide us.

*** and Tiffiney, it's SUPER COOL that you will send us personaly a link to points/results, but thats a bandaide, ANNND go ahead and count out again how many racers CCS, or CCE recieves money from, or licenses, and how many links can you send out per week ???   and i know how busy it gets, cuz it's taken time for me to get responses at times...

*** WHEREEVER the Glitch is,......... it STINKS !

dbl dub
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

motomadness

Not directed at any one individual, but glitches are excuses.  Why does it take a week to get results from one location to the next?  It's electronic data right?

CCS - what is going on?  Is there only one person capable of making updates?  Is the hardware outdated? I'm sure someone would donate a computer just to aid in the timeliness.  Is it really being addressed?  If so, how so?  Please let the membership know what are some of the contributing factors in the delay.

I also think it's pretty bad that other web sites get FUSA/CCS updates long before, or just get updates before the FUSA site.  FUSA/CCS is not really in control of a major communication tool.  I think this is why roadracingworld.com doesn't like folks copying and pasting their articles into to other sites - it keeps people away from their site and their advertisers.

When I started using the forum I used to go into it from the ccsracing.com site, but for the last nine months, I go right to the forum site because  for one, the ccsracing site has only resource information, no timely news, or interesting articles about the myriad of races that go on around the country.  I think RRW.com did more to talk about up and coming riders than the organization that sanctions the races.

Basically, the problem is not in the abilities of the poeple currently running CCS, but it is like many things today, under resourced.  CCE put the money into motocross, with many timely reports.  CCS will stagnate and flounder because CCE is not investing in the "lifestyle mechanism" that keep the pulse of the motorcycle community watching what we are doing.

blah, blah, blah ...

back to work.

Dawn

Quoteblah, blah, blah ...

back to work.

Work!  Who works on this board?   ;) ;D

Dawn   :)