News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Wegman auction

Started by the_weggie_man, June 09, 2003, 06:22:38 PM

the_weggie_man

A successful begging weekend at Road America came up with some cool stuff for the Wegman Fund auction to be held August 23rd at Blackhawk Farms.

Autographed caps from E. Boz, DuHamel, boots and/or gloves from Zemke, B.Boz, Roberts, signed team shirt from Pegram. Have things coming from Arai, Suomy, Mladden, Yates and more. Some neat things from Corona Suzuki, Crashed signed fairing off Disalvo and Haskovic bikes. ;D ;D

PLEASE ...... Anyone that is getting things for the auction please email me and let me know what you are bringing so we can prepare a preview list before the auction starts

Remember .....SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL ROADRACER!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  

EX#996

Ooooo.......

So many good things to choose from.......

Now, how much money can I save from now until 08/23/03?

Dawn   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

the_weggie_man

Collectors will love this one ..... a set of perfect condition event programs from Road America, 1980 to 1998.  :o

Woofentino Pugrossi

So is the pitbike race still on?
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Nate R

Weggie_Man, can I call you? Or you call me? I have some questions, and over the phone would be quicker. I'm thinking of putting something for MotoSliders up for auction, like a pair of sliders, or $XX amount in MotoSliders products free, etc.

If that's OK, if you wouldn't mind e-mailing me your phone # and when you'd be available, or just lettting me know that you'd rather have my #.

ninja250nate@yahoo.com

Thanx!

Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

spyderchick

Nate, Gordy's info and all of the Wegman info is avaiable at www.wegmanfund.org

Hope that helps anyone who needs to get in touch with the fund.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

the_weggie_man

Looks like the pit bike race is off for this year. But who knows what we'll come up with next year ... ;D

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteLooks like the pit bike race is off for this year. But who knows what we'll come up with next year ... ;D

Tow vehicle racing?:D:D:D My trucks game. New 17X9 R/T rims with P-Zero 245/45ZR17's and new shocks and HD sway bars and I'm set.:D:D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

spyderchick

QuoteLooks like the pit bike race is off for this year. But who knows what we'll come up with next year ... ;D

The Super-Dave make-over could be almost as fun. :o ;D So where are we with the pledges folks? Didn't SD say $2k?  ;D Ante up boyz and girlz! ;) :D ;D 8)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteThe Super-Dave make-over could be almost as fun. :o ;D So where are we with the pledges folks? Didn't SD say $2k?  ;D Ante up boyz and girlz! ;) :D ;D 8)
If SD is safe at 2K, I guess I'm safe at half that amount... ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Dawn

You know......  

I don't think Dave got the OK from his wife to do this.  Perhaps we should give her a call?   ;) ;D

Dawn   :)

spyderchick

Naw, we'll just distract her with pretty shiny things whilst we accost her husband's noggin with dangerous chemicals.  ;) ;D All for a good cause, of course.  :D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org