News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Mid-Atlantic racer busted in raid

Started by EmerWil, June 09, 2003, 07:29:37 AM

CCS_106

Ebay has recently changed there policies on selling serial numbered frames with titles.  I noticed some had pictures of the vin's so you could check out the history before you buy.  There are some other new regulations on other stuff. I read that they give all the info on the sellers to FBI so they can alert local athorities as to possible chop shops.

I notice a lot of ads for bikes where they are saying they making a race bike out of it but they are selling swing arms, sub frames wheels etc.  Ya right...

EmerWil

anyone have any new updates?

Howard Co. PD says that charges are still pending

hdpromos

The last time I posted on this topic, I said the NE rider I refered to as a bike thief was not licensed in 2003. Well he is now. I just saw his name in the F-USA results at Loudon this past weekend! I guess he likes Thunderbikes now!

HD

clemmr211

Quoteanyone have any new updates?

Howard Co. PD says that charges are still pending

As far as my situation goes, I had spoke with a detective friday, told them I'd be able to bring the motor up Monday morning, went there and no one was around and they wouldn't even let me leave it.  So, they must not be too desperate for evidence to send me packing with $800 worth...

Baltobuell

Where are your original cases? If they are still around, this may not be as bad as it seems. That set of hot cases is all the cops need or probably even want.(less weight for them to carry around) Are Jap heads numbered? I mean, the only hot part is the cases, right?