News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Mid-Atlantic racer busted in raid

Started by EmerWil, June 09, 2003, 07:29:37 AM

r6_philly

so if I buy a new R6 frame and stamp a GS500 # on it you think cops will know the difference  ;D

divein6

i wonder what the dudes ebay account was hahaha ;D

clutch

you dont have mutliple stolen bikes/frames in your shop and be loading a stolen one up in your truck and not know they are stolen.  It is a big business and fast and easy cash.  Hate this crap..all he did if he is guilty is screw some poor person out of their bike.  If he is found guilty then I think AMA, CCS and WERA or any race body he is affiliated with ought to yank his comp license for good. :(

TreyBone

I'll say it again nicely.... Screw that prick >:(

Baltobuell

Where did it say he was a racer? I checked Summit results and didn't see a Fitspatrik.

castle228

If he's guilty and he races, he should definitely have those privledges revoked...then drag him around the track a couple times with him tied to the back of one of "his" bikes....

>:(
Chris Astle
CCS MA AM #458
MARRC Cornerworker 
www.marrc.org

r6_philly

he is a AMA superbike racer, finished 11th I think in last years daytona and regularly compete in AMA races

EmerWil

As I find out more info I'll post it....

BTW....I hate the Devils...

r6_philly

QuoteBTW....I hate the Devils...

FLYERS... DUCKS... even though I live in north jersey  ;D

and no NETS either

EmerWil

kinda off subject Dafan...

but how are you feeling this week??

Baltobuell

Like clutch said, if he's found guilty, No racing org should allow him any license. He'll be out on probation since he didn't physicaly hurt anybody, but I don't want him ruining my weekend piting near me. I need to trust the people I race with.