News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

team challenge registration

Started by zeroice, June 08, 2003, 03:39:48 PM

zeroice

Hi, I've never done a team challenge before and am now ready and willing to participate. I have one other rider riding with me. We will be doing the team challenge race @ VIR
I don't know where to start and what form to fill out. So far I have downloaded the team challenge pre-entry form. Are there any other forms that I must d/l and fill? can someone provide a checklist of things to do such that I and my teammate are registered and ready to go. thanks
Krishna A. Pribadi
CCS #707

EX#996

It sounds like you have a lot of questions.  I would suggest giving CCS a call.  Here is the contact information.

Clear Channel Entertainment - Motor Sports
2501 Parkview Drive Suite 105
Fort Worth, TX 76102
fax: 817-870-9790
phone: 817-332-4822

Kevin Elliott - Director of Competition

Kenneth Abbott - Marketing & Promotions

Tiffiney Kelcher - Event Manager (Event Info & Licensing)

Linda Hipps - Event Coordinator (General Info, Refunds, Licensing, & Entries)

Nicole Lewinn - Data Management (Licensing & Entries)

They will be able to answer all of your questions.  Good luck!

Dawn   :)

Paul and Dawn Buxton

fzr400tony

do you plan to pre-register?  if so, there's a team registration form on the ccs webpage, you need to fill it out to register the team with ccs.  i would send in a pre-entry form at the same time as the team registration form.

if not, you can do it all at the track and they will help you through it.  i'd just suggest going on a friday so they can take a little bit more time with you.  plus, the friday pratice may help a lot to get the person who doesn't own the bike more comfortable.

the team challenge is fun.  and if you're slow like me, it gives you a chance to race with some really fast people.  looking for a pathically slow, old and fat third?  :)

me and some friends did it a couple of years back.  it was fun.  the only downside is what happens when the bike is dead.

you can see our journey at www.teammtmk.com if you'd like.

oh yeah, take the pit stops slow.  if you try to go too fast, you're more likely to make mistakes.  you guys should try a few dry runs at it.  you'd be amazed how fast you can fill up a bike with gas.  btw, pitting is so cool.  just don't grab a pit in the middle of pit road.  take a spot on the ends.  a few years back they let us mark our pits with tape early in the day.

have fun!!!