News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Safety

Started by Dan_Lance, June 07, 2002, 10:34:52 PM

Dan_Lance

Yo dude's and Dudettes,
Safety, I checked in and only a few post?
Let's talk safety. I'm listening!
Be here tomorrow to check in.
This weekend is NHIS/LRRS. Warm up for all next week's stuff with outstanding racing with CCS and F-USA. Be there or be square. Don't know how to get started or who to call for a race in USA or Canada??
Ask me. No charge.

Ungwaha

Glad to see one of the leadrs of track safety checking in.  I want to thank you Dan for the work you are doing to open the eyes of the powers that be about the perils of walls and the such.

Again Thank you

Rich
Bergin
Orlando,FL
fl ccs 55 am
Damn I'm slow

Eric Kelcher

Dan glad to see you here I need to get with you on repair material I am OUT.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

Dan_Lance

Call me or email me. Still have my #?

Hope to see this thread grow. Another forum for discussions of safety and track setup with input from concerned parties is welcome.
I will always assist where I can to save lives and improve the sport by training and standardizing methods.
Hope to see discussions relevant to todays racing technology and the increased need for safety to keep up with those innovations.
Tire, motor, and suspension tech has increased the need for quick and accurate responses to incidents at race venues.
Join a safety crew, get more training, take a first responder class with the local Red Cross, these are just basics, but very necessary in todays race environment.

Thanks for letting me in too!

Next 3 event I attend are F-USA NHIS this week, WERA at Rd Atlanta and Mid-Ohio in July.

Hope to see you at one of these events, ;)

Daniel