AMA RA Roll Call

Started by StumpysWife, June 03, 2003, 07:48:06 AM

StumpysWife

Ok so who's going to Road America to cheer on our favorite privateers?

Team Stumpy will be there in full force and then some.  Stumpy will be sporting his Stumpy shirt so he'll be easy to spot!  We'll be camping at the track somewhere, hopefully the carousel.  

Hope we get to spend some "down" time with you guys!!!!!

Good luck to everyone who's qualifying!

tshort

I'll be hanging out in T7 on the hill - with a Milwaukee m/c club.  Come on up and say hello.  Should be there by around noon or so (if it's not raining).
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

Dawn

Nope, not going.  Too much $$$ for all of us to go.  Be sure to stop by Kevin Hanson's trailer (Safety First Racing).  He could really use the support especially after what he went through a Pikes Peak.

Dawn   :)

tzracer

I will be helping Mark Stiles (250GP - I think 32 is his AMA number). He likes to park at the turn 1 end of the upper paddock.
Brian McLaughlin
http://www.redflagfund.org
Donate at http://www.donate.redflagfund.org

2 strokes smoke, 4 strokes choke

Nate R

Jennifer and I will be there on Sunday, riding around on our bicycles, since my Tank has some problems. Darn #2 cylinder ain't firin.  :'(

Stumpy's Wife: are you guys grillin? We're poor, and need food.  ;)

Tom: Will your club be there Sunday? Will you?

I might wear my LCR shirt, so I'll be easy to spot.  Come by and say hi to the MotoSliders guy!
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

StumpysWife

Nate, we alllllwayyys have way to much food.  It's rediculous.  

Although at RA I always make Stumpy spring for a breakfast sandwich in the AM overlooking the practice sessions at turn 5, and then corn-on-the-cob later--that stuff rocks!  

And then we have the always fun to say brat-on-a-stick option at RA, but I'm not down with 60g of fat per stick--eeeeeeshhhh.  

Nate R

Seriously, if you guys have a grill there, me and Jen can bring some burgers or something like that, and if we can use a grill, we can share some food. I'll even cook!  ;D

Otherwise, I might bring a small grill if i can borrow it, and me and Jen will have food to share with others, if I can dig up the $$$.  :D
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com

stumpy

Yup, we'll have a grill--stop on over!
Greg "Stumpy" Steltenpohl
www.teamstumpyracing.com

Nate R

Sounds great! I'll bring some Hamburgers and some Veggie burgers, probably, too. And  buns, of course. See you Sunday!  :D
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com

Xian_13

I'll be there ;D

I will be trolling around on my 900SS (old school white frame)
Looking as Squidish as I dare  :P
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

Super Dave

I'll be trying to work the suspensions for Kevin Hanson, Jason Knupp, and Monte Nichols...

Look for us at the Safety First Racing pit...  I know that Kevin is #63, Knuppy is #94...not sure what Monte's number is but it will be in his traditional Citgo colors.

VEGGIE BURGERS :-X
Super Dave

Nate R

Oh Cmon, Dave! You try and say you're cultured with the whole wine thing, and then you don't even like Veggie Burgers!? J/K, LOL  ;D

I like Veggie burgers almost as much as normal ones, but that's just me. *shrugs*
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com

mdr14

Matt Drucker & MD Racing will be there attempting to qualify for superbike and formula extreme
Matt Drucker
MD Racing
www.mdracingstp.com

the_weggie_man

Look for the Wegman trailer in the pits, we'll be there! ;D ;D ;D Haven't missed one yet!  Thought about that awhile back and realized I have been to every motorcycle race ever held at RA .... 8)  That goes back some 24 years!  :o

SliderPhoto

I'm not going.  :(  I'll miss being there. :'(  Good luck!

Super Dave

QuoteOh Cmon, Dave! You try and say you're cultured with the whole wine thing, and then you don't even like Veggie Burgers!? J/K, LOL  ;D

I like Veggie burgers almost as much as normal ones, but that's just me. *shrugs*

LOL! Me, cultured?  Nah, I just like very dry red wines.  Give me a good Merlow...

But Veggie Burgers?!!?  First off, chicken just wants to be beef, so I'm not sure what a veggie burger is trying to be.... ;D
Super Dave

tshort

QuoteI'm not sure what a veggie burger is trying to be.... ;D

Obviously, trying to be hamburger - just skipping the step where it's a cow. ::) :o ;D

Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

Pit_Girl

veggie burgurs rock! 'specially with pepper jack cheese  ;)

when you dont like red meat( :-X) , there isnt much of an option...

-jennifer

tigerblade

Quote Nah, I just like very dry red wines.  Give me a good Merlow...

SHIRAZ!
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

StumpysWife

Hey, does anyone know if AMA races in the rain at Road America?  

tshort

QuoteSHIRAZ!

Shiraz sucks.  I like Syrah. 8)

( ;))
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

tigerblade

QuoteShiraz sucks.

Blasphemy!
Younger Oil Racing

TZDeSioux

shiraz and syrah... both garbage. Boone's farm is where it's at. Word!

tshort

QuoteBlasphemy!

Yeah, I know (they're both the same thing).
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

TZDeSioux

we drink shiraz/syrah at my church

Dawn

Quoteshiraz and syrah... both garbage. Boone's farm is where it's at. Word!

LOL!!!!

I guess I'm not the only one thats cheap!!!   ;D

Oh - wait a minute - perhaps that didn't come out right.  :o

Dawn   ;)

StumpysWife

I'm sorry, but I thought boys like Arbor Mist. That's what those commercials on Fox say.  

Dawn

QuoteHey, does anyone know if AMA races in the rain at Road America?  

Last year Anthony Gobert won a spectacular race in the rain and Mladin crashed twice in that same race.

tigerblade

Quotewe drink shiraz/syrah at my church

You go to church in Southeastern Australia or something?
Younger Oil Racing

tigerblade

QuoteLast year Anthony Gobert won a spectacular race in the rain and Mladin crashed twice in that same race.

Not last year.  Miguel won both races.  

Sheesh, Moderator Schmoderator...   ::)   ;D
Younger Oil Racing

TZDeSioux

QuoteYou go to church in Southeastern Australia or something?

No.. but we still drink crappy rich red wine  ::)

StumpysWife

Ummm Dawn, it didn't rain last year...I was there cheering on my boy Nicky!  But, unless things have changed, I bet they do race in the rain there if someone managed to win/crash in it!

Last year it was soooo super nice out.  I will be thrilled if we get the same weather....

Dawn

QuoteUmmm Dawn, it didn't rain last year...I was there cheering on my boy Nicky!  But, unless things have changed, I bet they do race in the rain there if someone managed to win/crash in it!

Last year it was soooo super nice out.  I will be thrilled if we get the same weather....

Ooops!  The years must just run together.  Perhaps it was too years ago.

I will have to check the VCR tape at home.

Dawn

Yep, the race I was referring to was June 10, 2001.

http://www.motorcycledaily.com/10june01roadamerica2.html

tigerblade

QuoteYep, the race I was referring to was June 10, 2001.

http://www.motorcycledaily.com/10june01roadamerica2.html

Beat me to it.  LOL  

http://www.amasuperbike.com/2003-Jun/030602d.htm
Younger Oil Racing

Thingy

Safety First Racing will be there this weekend!  This follows an up and down weekend at Pikes Peak a just a few days ago.

Good News:  Kevin and Jason both have points in Formula Extreme and Superbike.  They are on the board and now allowed to register for Laguna.

Bad News:  Kevin wadded two bikes, separating his shoulder in the first crash and hitting a cement wall in the second.  (RRW talks about the extra airfence that they put up in NASCRAP 2 last weekend.  Unfortunately, it was a day late.)  I guess that just means more work for Bill the Pit Biatch. :)

Stop by and wish us luck if you have a chance this weekend.
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

Dawn

QuoteSafety First Racing will be there this weekend!  This follows an up and down weekend at Pikes Peak a just a few days ago.

Good News:  Kevin and Jason both have points in Formula Extreme and Superbike.  They are on the board and now allowed to register for Laguna.

Bad News:  Kevin wadded two bikes, separating his shoulder in the first crash and hitting a cement wall in the second.  (RRW talks about the extra airfence that they put up in NASCRAP 2 last weekend.  Unfortunately, it was a day late.)  I guess that just means more work for Bill the Pit Biatch. :)

Stop by and wish us luck if you have a chance this weekend.

Yea!!!!!

Good luck.  We will be there in spirit with you guys.

Dawn