News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

What color should Super Dave's hair be?

Started by K3 Chris Onwiler, June 03, 2003, 03:19:57 AM

StumpysWife

I have me in my 'rows with Nicky with very messy post-qualifying hair on my desk here beside me...kind of the opposite of that pic!  I prefer his messy post-qualifying hair myself.  

spyderchick

QuoteOk, I've got it...

Here's the deal...

The Wegman is coming up...

So you know where this is going, and it's going to cost someone.

Maybe we should raffle off my head?

I'll let someone shave it, color it, whatever...  It's in a good name...

But I won't let it go cheap... ;D

Dooood! Now that will be fun.  ;D ;D ;D Shaving the ol' skull is way too obvious. Perhaps bleaching it blonde and then throwing in some lovely "manic panic" colors for a cute technicolor effect?  ;) ;D :o 8)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Super Dave

I'm trying to convince the wife on this.  

I will do it...IF we can make a circus out of it and get the Wegman Benefit money.  

I would want to get about $2k for the Wegman.  Thoughts, ideas?  
Super Dave

spyderchick

2k? :o Now that would rock. ;D ;D ;D Anyone want to start a "get Dave a new "do" fund to bid with at the Wegman? I'd do it, but I'm too busy, and besides, I'm on the board. I'm all for a circus! ;) :D ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

TZDeSioux

Let's dye his hair in about 5 different colors then give him a reverse mohawk like Bozo.  ;D

K3 Chris Onwiler

OK, 2K is a lot of money.  Time for a PBS call in pledge drive.  I'll start with a $50 pledge.  Anyone care to join me?
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Dawn

QuoteOK, 2K is a lot of money.  Time for a PBS call in pledge drive.  I'll start with a $50 pledge.  Anyone care to join me?

I will add another $20.00 to that.

Anyone who is willing to pledge money to the Wegman Fund towards Dave's new hairdo.  E-mail me at buxton@frontiernet.net

I will post updates on the board periodically.  

Dawn   :D

Super Dave

I've got to ok this with the wife...  she'll have to deal with it.

I would try to get some cash up front from my school sponsors to start it...then like some kind of fee for a vote.  

I figure someone can do up my hair during some of the auction, then oil me up in a thong for pictures after my hair is done... :)  

But, we need to come up with some cash to do this.  

Got to get the wife on board.
Super Dave

EX#996

QuoteI've got to ok this with the wife...  she'll have to deal with it.

LOL!!!

Just tell her after we're done you will just shave your head.  You can wear a cap until your hair grows back out, being as short as it is, it should only take a few months.

Dawn   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

EX#996

QuoteI figure someone can do up my hair during some of the auction, then oil me up in a thong for pictures after my hair is done... :)  

Ya' know Dave....  

I love you and all, but the mental picture that was created by that sentance.......

Well - it's just disturbing to any normal human being.   :o  ;)  ;D

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

KBOlsen

Count me in for $20... and a pair of dark sunglasses!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteI've got to ok this with the wife...  she'll have to deal with it.

I figure someone can oil me up in a thong for pictures after my hair is done... :)  

Casper and I can handle that part.  See Edgar if you need references... ;D ;D ;D ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com