MightyDuc Racing Season on temporary hold...

Started by MightyDuc Racing, June 02, 2003, 01:27:51 PM

MightyDuc Racing

Lost my job today. :(  I have a really strong resume, and should have a new job in no time, but I plan on being a bit picky until I either find the "perfect" job or am forced to go back into the car biz.  If anybody knows of a sales job in the Fort Myers/Cape Coral area, please drop me a line so I can look into it.  Pay has to be really strong so I can keep all my toys... ;).  Not sure what the immediate future holds as far as racing goes, but for now I am planning on having to miss a few rounds.  We'll see. :-/
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

sdiver68

Sorry to hear that  :(

But, 2 things 12 years in the corporate world have taught me, cream eventually rises to the top and everybody lands on their feet.

You'll be back in the saddle soon.
MCRA Race School Instructor

Dawn

Good Luck in your job search Bryan....

Dawn   ;)

MightyDuc Racing

Thanks.  I've never had any trouble getting a job.  I've had the wife pretty much at home for the last few years and really want it to stay that way.  If racing has to suffer for a bit, I guess I'll just have to deal with the withdrawal...lol.  Just a crappy situation.
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

MELK-MAN

that sucks :-[ hope you find something soon
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

ReneGSXR

hope it all comes together for you soon, it wont be as fun with out seeing you swim, oops i meant race out there ;D..lol

ScubaSteve

Damn that blows! Hope you find one soon its been fun racing with you. Hopefully you will get back soon.You have to come to the Moroso round so i can give you your gift!!!
Steve

CCS FL

MightyDuc Racing

If I'm not racing, I may come and corner work anyways.  We'll just have to see...it's still a ways away.  Hopefully I'll get the right job and things will be back to normal by then.
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

MightyDuc Racing

I'm looking forward to my gift, by the way. ;D
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

mmills416

Brian, sorry to hear that.  I'm sure you'll be back soon enough.  Steve bring the gift to moroso and I'll get it to brian.  Oh, you wanted to see his reation.

MightyDuc Racing

Thanks Mike.  I'll figure something out...I'm addicted to this racing stuff. ;)
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

ScubaSteve

Thats right i cant wait to see his reaction. I even found something else thats perfect i might have to wait till the riders meeting to do it.
Steve

CCS FL

tigerblade

Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

hdpromos

Keep your "chin up". Things will work out for the best. Right now, it may not seem that way but you will find something better. And don't forget, there will always be races to go to. If you ever want to corner work, we can use the help. Hang in there, better times are coming.

HD

MightyDuc Racing

Thanks Henry.  Yeah, if I can't swing the cash to race in July, hopefully I can come work pit out for ya. ;)
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

james-redsv

Since you are so into racing and bikes why dont you get into the motorcyles business, selling bikes, parts etc for a dealership or online company? 8) Then you wont get into to much trouble when you are on the race websites all the time at work, he he ;D

MightyDuc Racing

I'd love to do that, but I can't live on $30K unfortunately and that's what a few guys I know that sell bikes make supposedly.  If you double that, I'm almost there...lol. ;)
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

Chewy

Hi Brian, hope all works out for you man.  Hang in there. And this too shall pass.

james-redsv

QuoteI'd love to do that, but I can't live on $30K unfortunately and that's what a few guys I know that sell bikes make supposedly.  If you double that, I'm almost there...lol. ;)
Man, you need to make 60K a year? Yea, I guess if you want the wife to stay home and you got a big house/SUV payments. Mine gets into too much trouble if shes at home with little to do, doh :o She does much better if she works, we dont have a kid. Good luck finding a 60K job just starting out in this slower economy. :'( I hope you can find something so you can get back to racing. I was looking foward to being in a few races with you if you ever got up to Roebling or jennings in Sept. ;D

MightyDuc Racing

I think I actually have some things working right now...we'll see.  I am planning on being at Jennings...I'm entered...lol.  Thanks Chewy.  I am gonna give a new field to me a shot.  The money is there if I can learn it quick enough.  
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

KBOlsen

Good luck, Brian... I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

MightyDuc Racing

Thanks Kim...hopefully I can get some things rolling quickly.  I've always wanted to basically work for myself, I guess now is as good of a time as any to take a shot at it.
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

motard11

Duck, How much do you need to race JGP? Mabey I can help. I live in Ocala and you are welcome to stay at my house if that helps. (for the race that is) ;D    Motard11 ;)

MightyDuc Racing

Thanks Motard! :)  I will cross that bridge when it comes a bit closer.  Luckily it's not until September.  I will talk with you more about it once I get my situation here figured out.  Thanks a ton! :D
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors: