News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

SO is Blackhawk Farms still on the map?

Started by Woofentino Pugrossi, May 30, 2003, 05:51:17 PM

Woofentino Pugrossi

Did the big storm pass through there uneventfully? ;D That da mn tornado missed Janesville by 20 miles.  ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

GSXR RACER MIKE

Being that I live in Rockford, I saw the storm roll in and the tornado warnings pop up on the tv. Since I was at one of my favorite dining establishments at that time I did the sensible thing, I left ASAP. I of course then headed directly toward the tornado's last know path, after all I did have my camcorder with me and how could I miss such an opportunity? After about an hour of storm chasin all I got to see was some really colorful clouds going in I don't know how many different directions all at once and some wind and rain that was horizontal and trying to relocate me to the nearest trailer park for a formal butt kickin'! Oh well, I at least tried to get some cool video.
     I heard that the police confirmed a touch down near Rockton (where BHF is located) around 6:30pm (5/30/03), but haven't heard any details beyond that. Hopefully everybody all ready here for the BHF event this weekend is ok.
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

Woofentino Pugrossi

Well I was hoping one would tear through teh GM plant here (as long as no one got hurt). McDonalds sure could use some new employees. ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod