India VS Pakistan

Started by TreyBone, May 29, 2002, 10:40:56 AM

TreyBone

Looks like there may be some nukes flying over there pretty soon. Who's gonna glow first :o

Ungwaha

Damn I'm slow

TreyBone

Obviously 111 people so far bitch.   :P

Ungwaha

don't you mean 11 ya fat troll   ;D
Damn I'm slow

Saluki

I hope that we all care, just as we care about those lives that lost on September Eleventh!!

Our indifference to the suffering of our fellow man is on of the indictments used by terrorists to justify their acts.

No man is an island entire of itself; every man is a piece of the Continent, a part of the main.... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in Mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.

John Stewardson

Ungwaha

Please lighten up a little there Saluki this is just some harmless banter bewtween to compadres.......ok Its not the end of the world (YET), but when it gets bad don't worry we wil be here for ya..
Damn I'm slow

THE_D.O.C.

OHHHHHHH THE HUMANITY!!!!! ::)

stillslow

In 1957 I was in 7th grade. My history teacher said "The third world war would be started by Middle-eastern countriesinfluenced by land rights....HMMM
 WHO CARES?

Christenberry18

Not to be blunt but I think your poll is a little tacky and distasteful!

Jen

CBRman93

I disagree Jen. At least these guys are concerned enough with it that they put up a humorous post. Tacky and distasteful goes to the media for trying to place blame on the intelligence agencies for 9/11.
Tacky goes to the guy who said Pres. Bush let it happen because it helped his presidency.

And PETA is tacky..... ;D

I could go on and on but I wont!
GSE1(SW) USN/AD

THE_D.O.C.

P. People
E. Eating
T. Tasty
A. Animals ;D

Fly paper is tacky too!!