Fun Weekend!

Started by tigerblade, May 27, 2003, 08:32:30 AM

Chef

QuoteHow's your shoulder, Ike?

Sorry soo long to get back, and THANKS for asking!
my shoulder is pretty cool, now. But my knee has swolen and has me concerned, hope its the mcl rather than the acl....
im limping pretty good!
but cha know...
it still doesnt bother me as bad as those local (40 bucks all day on wednesday)
MAM guys handing me 3days worth of spankins !!!  those guys were waitn to serve ole chef (i shouldve known by the way they KEPT askin me "you comin to MAM, hunh  ;D you comin, you comin  ;D  :P (lickin their chops!!! )

XXXX
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

tigerblade

Hope your knee is okay.  See ya later this year.
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Chef

Thanks,

too bad i had major mechanical issues on friday that pretty much creamed me for the weekend, not to mention that 3 bike pile up on saturday mornin in turn 4 with your team-mate (may be my tire mark on his hat), but we didnt get a chance to make any turns together, and i was looking forward to having a good weekend with all you guys over there, but it's still early, i'll just have to bounce back....

Ike
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

tshort

QuoteThanks,

too bad i had major mechanical issues on friday that pretty much creamed me for the weekend, not to mention that 3 bike pile up on saturday mornin in turn 4 with your team-mate (may be my tire mark on his hat), but we didnt get a chance to make any turns together, and i was looking forward to having a good weekend with all you guys over there, but it's still early, i'll just have to bounce back....

Ike

Overheard at the hosing off station (Ike to another rider):  
Ike: "Hey- sorry about running over you - are you ok?"

Tiretracks Guy:  "Hey, don't worry about it - it wasn't your fault."

I gotta say, that's one of the more unusual exchanges I've heard. :D

Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

tigerblade

Did everyone stick around to watch the F-USA races?  Jensen and Wait were flyin'!   :o
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...