News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

VRS Reminders...July 17th

Started by Super Dave, May 27, 2003, 08:30:44 AM

Super Dave

July 17th is the date for the next Visionsports Riding School at Blackhawk Farms Raceway.  Our school is the Thursday before the CCS races at Blackhawk.

And if you can't make it, September 4th is the final exclusive date for VRS at Blackhawk for 2003.  There will be a Visionsports' program with CCS on the Sport Rider Day on August 21st also.

Our July 17th date is an VRS exclusive date where we are renting the track.  Knowledgeable representatives from 4&6 http://4and6.com will be there with their GMD Comptrack hard/software with the ability to measure your geomtery and offer advice.  

And, of course, the Visionsports' staff is there to help you with your riding and give some of our suspension ideas to you.  Once you have attended a VRS program, you are can receive suspsension and riding support from "Super" Dave at most racing events at no charge.  

We have programs for the new, the experienced sport rider, and a program for racers.  

Early enrollments are recommended, and, additionally, early enrollments receive price discounts.  

Drop me a note at visionsprt@netwurx.net if the website http://www.team-visionsports.com doesn't help you first.

Thanks!
Super Dave

Dawn

I haven't taken Dave's school personally, but Paul did.  Paul and the other students there had a great time, and learned a lot!  The advice that Dave gives to his students is priceless.

My $0.02

Dawn   ;D

tigerblade

Good to meet you this weekend SD!

Now how about having a school at MAM...   ;D
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

sdiver68

I "took" Dave's school and didn't learn squat  ;) (LOL it rained all day, it was 40 degrees, Steve doesn't go out in those conditions unless desperate for points)

But, the in-season suspension tuning and mentoring is worth its weight in enriched Plutonium.  (Hello NSA!)

Very tempting to go up just for the day, even though I'm not racing that weekend.
MCRA Race School Instructor

GSXR RACER MIKE

QuoteBut, the in-season suspension tuning and mentoring is worth its weight in enriched Plutonium.  (Hello NSA!)
RED FLAG! :o :o :o

LOL, your cracking me up!

Ya see that white van parked across the street with the tinted windows? LOL, Big Brother is watching!
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

Woofentino Pugrossi

DOesnt look good for me taking the school this thursday. :( Dont have enoguh $$. :-[
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Super Dave

QuoteDOesnt look good for me taking the school this thursday. :( Dont have enoguh $$. :-[

Sponsorships are available through Visa and Master Card.... ;D
Super Dave

Super Dave

QuoteGood to meet you this weekend SD!

Now how about having a school at MAM...   ;D

$$$$

Kind of pricy for MAM rental for my school.  Long story.

I am available for one on one work, or small groups.  You'd have to supply the availability of track day or whatever, but I'm game.  It looks expensive, but because the work would be one on one, or a small group, it's really fun and we can do a lot of work.
Super Dave

Super Dave

And the May 29th school during the CCS date with the Thursday Sport Rider Day is in the books...

Remember, the July 17th date is an exclusive date with Visionsports.  
Super Dave

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteSponsorships are available through Visa and Master Card.... ;D

Well those arent exactly, free. ;D ;D ;D I think I got about $.50 left in credit. ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Super Dave

Ask Kim about the "credit card hopscotch" program that I told her about... ;D
Super Dave

Super Dave

Don't forget....

Enrollments received twenty days in advance receive a $45 discount!  

Get a discount, learn some new ideas, get some clean track time, and get trackside suspension advice privelages at no charge.

Remember, I'm here to help.
Super Dave