News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

2015 GSX–R1000 M4 Suzuki ex-Jake Lewis Supersport package

Started by andersonesq, March 15, 2021, 07:18:36 PM

andersonesq

I bought this bike with the intention of returning to racing.  After riding it on the street, however, I realize that my vision, reflexes and balance at almost 59 years old aren't up to this bike on a racetrack.  I'm not done with the track, so will consider trades for lightweight or middleweight class racebikes. 

I bought the bike from a Florida racer who purchased it directly from John Ulrich of Suzuki Team Hammer at  Daytona in March 2017.  Jake Lewis raced the bike in 2016 in the Moto America Superstock 1000cc class, last race at VIR (see Tech/Frame decal).  The bike was featured in Roadracing World magazine for two years for M4 Suzuki marketing. 

The bike was raced one season (2018) by an amateur.  It has been meticulously maintained it's whole life, first by Team M4 Suzuki, then by Squid Hunter Racing in Daytona Beach, FL.  The bike is minimally street legal with a quick disconnect license bracket and front dome light. It has a keyless ignition.  Clean Pennsylvania title and registration in my name at my address.

MOTOR: Moto America Superstock spec motor, EM Pro Yoshimura Electronics tuned for pump 93 and MR12 (7 hp gain on MR12 ).  Mileage shows 115 on the dash from when Team Hammer installed EMPro racing kit. Quick shifter, GB racing case covers, pit lane speed limiter.  Motul oil and filter with 20 miles.  OEM clutch in fall 2020.  Fully safety-wired. 

EXHAUST: M4 full titanium system.

SUSPENSION: Ohlins K-Tech front suspension (GAS).  Ohlins TTX rear, both recently serviced.  Tuned for 200 pounds.

BRAKES: Brembo 19RCS Forged Brake Master Cylinder with Folding Lever, Brembo calipers, billet Brembo rear caliper, SBS pads.

BODYWORK: Two complete Hot Bodies sets.  Original Team Hammer (Jake Lewis) Moto America livery with superbike tail.  Second set in similar colors with supersport tail and OEM seat.

VORTEX: brake lever guard, clip-ons, adjustable rear sets, chain guard, frame sliders, sprockets, fuel cap, grips, and tank grip pads.

OTHER:  Ohlins adjustable steering dampener, Shorai LFX lithium-iron battery, Motion Pro Rev2 Variable Rate throttle, radiator guards, Zero Gravity windshield.  Original Jake Lewis Pit Bull front and rear stands.

SPARES:  Complete set of wheels and rotors with Pirelli slicks with only few laps.  Complete new transmission.  Multiple front and rear Vortex sprockets, clutch plates, OEM cases, valve cover, airbox and lots of other pieces.

My number is 570-872-4546.  Bike is located in Allentown, PA. 
$9,900

Barney Anderson

andersonesq

Barney Anderson

andersonesq

BIKE AVAILABALE AGAIN.  Buyer backed out for family issues.
Barney Anderson

andersonesq

Barney Anderson