Corner Workers for Road America $250

Started by Biketographer, July 16, 2020, 06:11:49 PM

Biketographer

Gearing up for the big Road America event July 18-19.  I have you listed as interested in working this event and want to get final confirmation to get checks printed by Friday.  So if you can get back to my quickly to confirm for the weekend or if only select days I would appreciate it.  With the interest in this event I had people contact me in advance so we are filling up quickly, so please get in touch with me quickly if you would like to work and had not let me know or have a friend that would like to come as well that has not let me know.

If you have not done so already if you will please fill out a worker application http://ccsracing.us/forms/2020/2020%20Worker%20App%20(Type%20In).pdf so we have your proper information to get check printed for you, you can bring original with you.

Pay for the weekend will be $250 for the weekend. We will meet just inside the paddock at the Road America Center.  When you emerge from the tunnel you will make a right at the first road and continue to the ~2 story tall white building.  Meeting will be in south end of the building at 7 am each morning for instruction, corner assignments and to get flags, radios etc. for the day.

If you are needing camping for the weekend that will be direct with Road America, I have only partial information but know that they will have a free camping area for workers.  Please get in touch with me if you are needing camping so I can get you in touch with the proper person to arrange your camping situation.

Be sure to bring a cooler for drinks and sun protection, here is our Corner Worker guide http://ccsracing.us/forms/Cornerworker%20QuickRef%20Guide.pdf with a basic list of things to bring with you additionally please bring a face mask as use inside buildings and in close proximity is highly recommended.
When in traffic:  "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity" or, just a simple mistake.

Biketographer

When in traffic:  "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity" or, just a simple mistake.