2020 Daytona 200

Started by Biketographer, February 07, 2020, 05:31:12 PM

Biketographer

Packing up to leave
When in traffic:  "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity" or, just a simple mistake.

Biketographer

more
When in traffic:  "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity" or, just a simple mistake.

Biketographer

more

Biketographer

more

Biketographer

more

Biketographer

more

Biketographer

You have answers ?   We have questions !

Biketographer

This is the first thing I saw when I was walking toward the garages.   Even though there were no 'spectators' allowed, I guess they did not want race team support & mechanics above the garages because it could look like 'spectators.'

Biketographer

cellphone photos