News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Vintage Honda N600 Wins Honda Super Tuner Legends Series

Started by Biketographer, November 05, 2019, 08:50:11 AM

Biketographer

TORRANCE, Calif., Oct. 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
Honda today announced that a 1972 Honda N600 owned by Stephen Mines has won the first-ever Honda Super Tuner Legends Series, which joined the Hot Wheels™ Legends Tour in 2019 as the exclusive tuner component of the program. Customized over a five-year period, the Honda N600 is powered by a Honda VFR 800cc V4 motorcycle engine in a rear wheel drive configuration, sporting a 12,000 RPM redline and a surprisingly deep and growly engine sound.

"When I arrived at the Hot Wheels™ Legends Tour, I was truly impressed by the amount of work from the other Honda tuners. I'm thrilled, and humbled, that my N600 not only stood out, but was selected as the winner of the first-ever Honda Super Tuner Legends Series," said Stephen Mines, owner of the winning N600. "As a longtime Honda fan, and owner of more than a few Hondas, it will be an incredible honor to see my car at Honda's booth at SEMA."

The custom N600 that won the inaugural Honda Super Tuner Legends Series also boasts a modified Mazda Miata suspension system, seats from a Polaris RZR®, and modified front and rear bumpers from a 1967-68 Chevy® Camaro. Mines' throwback N600 is fitting as this year American Honda celebrated its 60th anniversary.

When in traffic:  "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity" or, just a simple mistake.

spoot

CCS MW Am #518
WiRiders.com