Applaud & Smite

Started by Biketographer, October 12, 2019, 10:20:08 AM

Biketographer

Until I get bored with it, I am going to add 10 applauds for each day that a user that logs in.Make a post, and I will give you 100 applauds.  (Maybe more if it's a good one.)
When in traffic:  "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity" or, just a simple mistake.

spoot

Where is it that I can see my Applaud\Smite numbers, so I can brag and boast to my friends??

CCS MW Am #518
WiRiders.com

Biketographer

When you asked the question, I noticed that the 'score' shows up as "karma" under your avatar.   You do not have an avatar, so it's under where your avatar would be...   look at mine .   

<--------------------------  there 

Looks like 'karma' has been around since 2006.    https://www.ccsforum.com/index.php?topic=13372.0 
When in traffic:  "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity" or, just a simple mistake.

Biketographer

The way Woofentino has been going, he will get to a net karma of 0 soon.   :biggrin:    Woof registered on this forum before some of you were born....  March 2002.

Racr991 not doing bad either !
Xian_13   who registered back in September 2002 still earning karma nearly 2 decades later.

Woofentino Pugrossi

:nanana:
Quote from: Biketographer on November 12, 2019, 06:55:21 AM
The way Woofentino has been going, he will get to a net karma of 0 soon.   :biggrin:    Woof registered on this forum before some of you were born....  March 2002.

Racr991 not doing bad either !
Xian_13   who registered back in September 2002 still earning karma nearly 2 decades later.

2002 and that's not including the OLD forum before it was switched to SMF and nothing was able to transfer over. 

The neg number is due to an admin abusing his power.  :nanana:
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Biketographer

+100 for posting.....  and some magical stuff lowered your negative by 1,000......