Tiff:  Can't register online

Started by tshort, May 17, 2003, 10:49:35 AM

tshort

Just tried to register (under the 2 week limit wire) for the May 31/June 1 Blackhawk race using online registration, and I keep getting an error message about "form mail address not found" or some such thing.  Tried three times, and it failed each time.  What's wrong?
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

EX#996

Tom:

I received the same thing for the past few days, I also tried the fax and THAT didn't go through either.  I e-mailed Nicole Lewinn this morning.  She is their data person.

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

r6_philly

Their form mail script is messed up. They need to re configure the receipient addresses.

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteTheir form mail script is messed up. They need to re configure the receipient addresses.

??Huh.....??
 :-/

Geek

;D

EX#996

Quote??Huh.....??

Geek

;D

Causing trouble again Dave?   ;)

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

r6_philly

Quote??Huh.....??

Geek

;D

;D you know I had to admit that I was a geek last night. Cuz I went to see Matrix Reloaded, and every weird  explaination that they come up with I totally understood, and could relate to  ;D guess I am a programming geek.

you gonna come to Daytona in the fall? I see you are raking in points over there in SW...

you must be geeky enough to be browsing these side forums  ;)

Nate R

I had the same prob.

Tom, fax your pre-entry NOW, and call them monday and see if they'll take it, as their system wasn't working. That's not your fault. I had the same prob, but then faxed mine. But, I didn't put the track/date on the form. (I did put it on teh coversheet tho)

I'll call nicole on monday and make sure she saw the track/date for mine.
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

spyderchick

Quote;D you know I had to admit that I was a geek last night. Cuz I went to see Matrix Reloaded, and every weird  explaination that they come up with I totally understood, and could relate to  ;D guess I am a programming geek.

you must be geeky enough to be browsing these side forums  ;)

Scary isn't it?  ;) I had to explain stuff to Roger because he doesn't even know how to turn on the 'puter. Some of the stuff made sense, some was a stretch. What's up with Neo?  ??? Has he become the geekiest of geeks? (still sexy and cool...hmmm, geeks are sexy and cool...) ;) :D ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

TiffineyIngram

Nate:  I got yours, I took care of it.
Dawn:  I got Paul's, everything looks good
Tom (AKA Tony):  I don't remember seeing yours, but I'll check as soon as I get in tomorrow.

We know the form isn't working properly, I don't speak computer so I can't tell you why, but I'll call Joel (you guys probably know him in the MW/GL/GP as #17) and see if we can get it fixed.

r6_philly

QuoteScary isn't it?  ;) I had to explain stuff to Roger because he doesn't even know how to turn on the 'puter. Some of the stuff made sense, some was a stretch. What's up with Neo?  ??? Has he become the geekiest of geeks? (still sexy and cool...hmmm, geeks are sexy and cool...) ;) :D ;D

Remember Neo from the begining of the first movie, he always was a geek. they did a good job on the character, geeky and unsure  :D It was entertaining to think about the whole concept, I feel like its a dramatic explaination of my computer apps...  8)

Dawn

QuoteNate:  I got yours, I took care of it.
Dawn:  I got Paul's, everything looks good
Tom (AKA Tony):  I don't remember seeing yours, but I'll check as soon as I get in tomorrow.

We know the form isn't working properly, I don't speak computer so I can't tell you why, but I'll call Joel (you guys probably know him in the MW/GL/GP as #17) and see if we can get it fixed.

Thanks Tiffiney!

Dawn   ;D

spyderchick

QuoteI feel like its a dramatic explaination of my computer apps...  8)

Exactly. The other cool thing is all the deeper meanings that are woven through the movie. Interesting how they compare that to a computer process and the interaction of humans.  :) 8)

Gee...I guess this has Nothing to do with rules and regs...or does it?? ? dew do dew do/dew do dew do<-----Twilight zone theme
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".