Summit Point Photos

Started by FormerInstants, May 31, 2019, 08:38:03 PM

FormerInstants

I was at Summit Point this weekend taking photos for most of Sunday and Monday. It was my first time at a CCS event, and I had a great time. I have a bunch of photos posted already in a flickr album https://www.flickr.com/photos/formerinstants/sets/72157708778025372 and I will be adding more in the next week. I'll probably only put 200 or so in the album, but I have thousands more. Feel free to get in touch if you want to request more.

I did get some good shots of the turn 5 crash on Sunday, but since there was an injury I wanted to get in touch with the relevant party before posting them too widely. Does anyone know how to get in contact with them?

Biketographer

Nice shots.
I see you use a D7000.  I use a couple of D7100.

Also, glad to see that you spell your first name correctly !
When in traffic:  "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity" or, just a simple mistake.

FormerInstants

Thanks, my second body is a D500, which is a fantastic camera. The 7000 is showing some age, but still great.

Biketographer

When it was time for me to have a second body, I thought very long and hard about the D500.  (I used to work at an underwater photography company.)   But, to save the 'expense' I convinced myself I would be more comfortable with two identical bodies so I would never have to think about where a control or menu item is.     Do NOT think about getting a D7500; to me it is missing some very important features that the D7000, D7100, and D7200 have.
When in traffic:  "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity" or, just a simple mistake.

FormerInstants

Identical control schemes would be nice, but I LOVE the 10 fps continuous shooting, and the low-light response is SO GOOD.

Backmarker760

FormerInstants

Thanks for saying so! I've finished my uploads for the general album, but again I have thousands more if anyone is interested in more.

Biketographer