ccs web addy

Started by Pit_Girl, May 14, 2003, 05:10:50 PM

Pit_Girl

um, yeah.. REAL dumb question... i've never been to CCS's website, but after this points fiasco, i'm curious to go to it... but... what is it's web address?

help

-jennifer

Xian_13

CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

Pit_Girl

yep, told ya... real dumb question ( i tend to ask a lot of those)....

THANX!

-jennifer

Xian_13

There are no dumb questions....
Heck I didn't even know there were track days till CCS mixed them in with the race weekend!  >:(
C'ya all at G-man
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

spyderchick

QuoteThere are no dumb questions....
...Only dumb people.  ;D Sorry Jen, another entertainment quote. OK...i need to go to bed now. Long day.  :-/ Will you guys stop crashing please? I mean honestly, there's like only a week or two between races. Aren't you all tired of fixing body work and wrenching on stuff that should still be in one piece? If you'd go a bit slower I could chill ya know. Racers and their toyz... ;) :o

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

EX#996

Quote...Only dumb people.  ;D Sorry Jen, another entertainment quote. OK...i need to go to bed now. Long day.  :-/ Will you guys stop crashing please? I mean honestly, there's like only a week or two between races. Aren't you all tired of fixing body work and wrenching on stuff that should still be in one piece? If you'd go a bit slower I could chill ya know. Racers and their toyz... ;) :o

I agree - stop crashing guys.....  It's just too stressful.

Alexa - you the best.

Dawn   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

spyderchick

Dawn, I beginning to think racers are a "mutual admiration society".  :D Cuz honey, you ain't so bad yo'self!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".