Question about Daytona practice

Started by L8 Braker, October 02, 2016, 10:46:20 AM

L8 Braker

Looking at the schedule, it looks like there is CCS practice from 8am-12pm.  And I see Team Hammer in the afternoon but no mention of anybody else.   

Will those 4 hours in the A.M., plus the two sessions Saturday morning, be the only time available for CCS practice?

britx303

Talking about Friday? If so,I was wondering also if we get practice time friday with our race entries or is it a seperate fee to Team Hammer to run at all on Friday....aside from the TH school?

L8 Braker

Quote from: britx303 on October 02, 2016, 01:23:13 PM
Talking about Friday?
Sorry, looking at my 1st post, I see that I wasn't real clear on the days.  But, yes, my question is in regards to practice Friday morning and then no practice in the afternoon? 

apriliaman

Look at the schedule again.Team hammer track day practice is only that.It is not CCS practice.CCS practice is Saturday before the races.
Winner of at least 50 CCS Lightweight Regional Championships
3 National Championships
Top 10 plate holder since 2006

L8 Braker

Quote from: apriliaman on October 02, 2016, 03:51:31 PM
Look at the schedule again.Team hammer track day practice is only that.It is not CCS practice.CCS practice is Saturday before the races.
So, no practice at all on Friday and only 2 practice rounds on Saturday?

apriliaman

thats correct unless you want to ride more then you can sign up for the fri practice which is extra money.
Winner of at least 50 CCS Lightweight Regional Championships
3 National Championships
Top 10 plate holder since 2006

Eric Kelcher

Quote from: apriliaman on October 02, 2016, 11:26:58 PM
thats correct unless you want to ride more then you can sign up for the fri practice which is extra money.

Correct,
Friday is a race practice day and school.
If you have a CCS license you can sign up (and pay) for practice with Team Hammer , if you do not have a license you can sign up for either the licensing school or school for track day riders.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition