News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

POINTS AND RESULTS????

Started by GAMEDIC, May 14, 2003, 01:31:42 AM

GAMEDIC

Ok is it going to be this slow all year...i mean come one WERA has already posted all points and results from their race in TN...and hell it was this past weekend and 3 days later all info is up.... CCS??

Dawn

Mongo from WERA is the Webmaster and runs that organization.  Different organization, different procedures.  Please keep that in mind.

Dawn  :)

Eric Kelcher

maybe cause they only had 414 entires would be part of the ease in them getting them up so fast.  :P
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

TiffineyIngram

Eric, honey, thank you.  That's why I love you.

TreyBone

I think I'm gonna vomit :-[

TiffineyIngram

Trey, there's a reason why I have to give my props to Eric.  If you IM me, I'll explain it.

TiffineyIngram

Oh, and Greg, the results ARE up and have been since the TUESDAY after the event last week.  As we've all discussed, we send results to Chicago and it sometimes takes a bit of time to get them on the web (there are a couple of other things that CCE owns too, ya know).  You (racers) can always email me for HTMLs with current points and I'm more than happy to send them.

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteEric, honey, thank you.  That's why I love you.

You just called him a dork on the other thread.

Typical female

;D

xlr8tn

The class points are INACCURATE... :o

They say 5/14/2003, but there not up-to-date.  All classes are OLD data.

Come on now, who checks the accuracy of this stuff ???  

Please fix ASAP before my sponsors take a look at this crap.

GAMEDIC

QuoteThe class points are INACCURATE... :o

They say 5/14/2003, but there not up-to-date.  All classes are OLD data.

Come on now, who checks the accuracy of this stuff ???  

Please fix ASAP before my sponsors take a look at this crap.
THank you...and the results for N FL are not up. And no the points are not updated either...i've done 3 weekends and i do not see my name listed at all in the class points...i did get Linda to fax me a copy of my points so i could show my sponsors that i was really at the race cause i have asked for 3 weeks now for the points to be updated and yet still they have not been...

MightyDuc Racing

The main reason we are complaining is because, as you know, most of us can't do this without sponsorship of some kind.  I keep telling my sponsors that I'm racing, but it sure would be nice to show them the points and results relatively quickly after a race weekend.  TIA!
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

kentlars

:'(
You all can not add points up yourselves?  I would like to see the letter from your sponsors that says no points no money/sponsorship.    
 :'(
Like it or not.
Kent
Mid-Atlantic

MightyDuc Racing

When you promise in your resume exposure for your sponsors on some internet sites, and one of those is the CCS site that shows results and points, then yes it matters. ::)
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

GAMEDIC

QuoteWhen you promise in your resume exposure for your sponsors on some internet sites, and one of those is the CCS site that shows results and points, then yes it matters. ::)
I agree 100% the race at RRR they still have not posted points for..i had to call SEVERAL times to CCS before i at last got a letter stating my points faxed to me...but still has not been posted on the site...

StuartV666

Quote:'(
You all can not add points up yourselves?

I can. And I would. Except that with the results not being up, I don't know who to add points to or how many...

- Stu

StuartV666

QuoteOh, and Greg, the results ARE up and have been since the TUESDAY after the event last week.

What does this mean? "Up" where? The results for Jennings from May 4th aren't up anywhere that I can see. And the Southeast class and overall points say they were last updated on April 10th.

Tiffiney, I emailed you yesterday asking for a copy of the current points and haven't gotten a reply yet. I know, it's still early for y'all, and I'm not bustin' on you. I *am* looking forward to seeing the point standings though.

- Stu

StuartV666

QuoteOh, and Greg, the results ARE up and have been since the TUESDAY after the event last week.  As we've all discussed, we send results to Chicago and it sometimes takes a bit of time to get them on the web (there are a couple of other things that CCE owns too, ya know).  You (racers) can always email me for HTMLs with current points and I'm more than happy to send them.

If the results and points are prepared in such a timely fashion, and the problem is getting the webmaster to update the site, then why not just post them to this BBS? You obviously don't need the webmaster's help to do BBS postings. And it would save you (CCS) from dealing with sending a lot of individual emails and faxes...

I *think* if you check the little box below that says "Check this if you'll be adding code...", you could probably post the actual HTML that you are sending to you webmaster. No muss, no fuss.

- Stu

kentlars

Just trying to get everyone a little fired up, I guess it work!  All of the results are up except for the last N. Florida.  I guess we do not like the online registration?  Oh yeah I guess we want everything, I do not know what I was thinking.  If your sponsor wants results they are there and the sponsors are listed on the results, at least on mine!  
Kent

Eric Kelcher

protest Could be that this might have had something to do with it?  
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

craigincali

The results are FINALLY up.  It would be nice if the points got updated some day. I know someone here said Monday, Monday.....they are 2 races behind!!

My sponser is listed alright...but I am not sponsered by AFI.  Steven Speilberg does not sponser me, AF1 Racing does.

How do I get that fixed>??
Craig #124 Pacific