News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

W'SUP w/Da ROAD-A points

Started by Chef, May 13, 2003, 05:27:18 PM

Chef

I love you Tiffiney (and Eric)  ;)

as you both know, I'm BROKE and hunting Sponsorship, so i need to ask if you guys (in the big office in the sky) can put some attention/focus on the "double points/Twin sprints" weekend event at Road America.....

having not calculated everyones points before hand i need the actual numbers/standings and results to be corrected...
 :Din order to honestly falsify my resume ;D

P.S.  :-[ ::) I know you guys and girls are working on it and have a bunch of other work happening (which i for one am thankful for, you all are doing very good work for us racers! and hopefully enjoying it! ... we enjoy you guys!)

CONGRATS! again on the NEWLY WED thing ;D
and if you guys ever experience trouble, just call LARRY & LINDA in the midwest (theyve got ALL the experience you'll ever need to tap into!!!)  ;) :D ;D

Chef
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Chef

ONE more Question;
Sportbike is not showing up on the Gingerman schedule...

happening? or not?

forty
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

TiffineyIngram

Hello my darling Chef...
I got all of the points fixed today (you were correct that they were incorrectly added as double points for each day) and they will be sent to our webmaster tomorrow as soon as we get Blackhawk in.  I can email you the link of overall points tomorrow, though, if you'd like.  :)
Amateur Sportbike is running at Gingerman, it's just running combined with Expert Sportbike on Sunday.

P.S.--If you don't tell Eric about us, I won't tell Rhiannon.  It can be our little secret.   :-*

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteHello my darling Chef...
P.S.--If you don't tell Eric about us, I won't tell Rhiannon.  It can be our little secret.   :-*

HEY...HEY...HEY...Come on you guys, keep it clean here.

And Tiff.....it's supposed to be the 7 YEAR itch not the 7 WEEK itch.......sheeesh. ::)

;D

Steviebee

hey is this overall points available to every one ??

Im a newbie here so dont blame me for wanting too much !!

But for what i've read on the bbs last winter, you guys seem to be doing a great job updating race results withing a weeks time !!!!!  Keep it up !!!

Just curious how the rest of the AM's are doing !!

Chef

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM ........
DEAL !  ;D ;) ::) :-*

the online schedule for Gingerman doesnt list it in the 16 race schedule for sunday, prob' be 17 huhn?

Eric Kelcher

[Ricky Ricardo] Tiffiney you got some splain' to do [/Ricky Ricardo]
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

TiffineyIngram

Eric, you are THE biggest dork.

And yes, I will email them to anyone that asks.

tshort

QuoteEric, you are THE biggest dork.

email what?  Can I have them please?  (whatever they are??  tshort9@excite.com).
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteEric, you are THE biggest dork.

Yeah...yeah..me too,  I want it...I don't know what IT is, but I want it anyway.  SEND IT....SEND IT

DeeDave91@aol.com

tshort

I got all of the points fixed today (you were correct that they were incorrectly added as double points for each day) and they will be sent to our webmaster tomorrow as soon as we get Blackhawk in.  I can email you the link of overall points tomorrow, though, if you'd like.  :)

So does that mean they won't show up fixed until we also see the BHF results?  Just checked again today and it doesn't look like any update.
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

MightyDuc Racing

Can you email me updated Florida points and results after the round at Jennings 5/3-4?
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM