News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Ok Pictures are Sorted from BHF and are uploading.

Started by lbk, May 13, 2003, 09:45:52 AM

lbk

The first two directories are done now, check back later fo the rest. Thank KBOlsen for hosting these, she was nice enough to lend the web space.

They are all of Saturday, and all of turn 4 my wife was trying to get some things sorted with the camera. Here is a list of the races, and the list of riders we know are in there. There are also some group shots, so you can check those too if you don't see your number listed.

Enjoy! ftp://ftp.twilightracing.net/pub/CCS

Races:

Formula 40
GT Lites
GTO
GTU
Practice Group 1 and 2 Second Session
Practice Group 4
Thunderbike

Known Riders:

5EX
7EX
13EX
17EX
21EX
25EX
26EX
31EX
44EX
45EX
50EX
57EX
69EX
93EX
102EX
124EX
129EX
161EX
174EX
200EX
247EX
333EX
469EX
506EX
795EX
880EX

33AM
40AM
75AM
76AM
92AM
108AM
128AM
131AM
139AM
161AM
173AM
204AM
256AM
285AM
362AM
391AM
474AM
475AM
507AM
525AM
613AM
692AM
712AM
782AM
797AM
806AM
819AM
914AM
940AM
996AM

StumpysWife

Thanks for the cool pics!  Do you mind if I put one on our website?

Heather

lbk

Not at all they are free for all to download and do with as they please.

DiDiMaO

tshort

Way to go, Dave - awesome pix!!! :D  Hey - what corner was that?

Thank you.
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

motomadness

Hey SBK-Ike,

Got any pictures of the suit without the bike in the way?  I think it look cool from what I was able to see.  I wish I could see the look on AC's face if he could have seen that.  I know he would have been grinning from ear to ear.

lbk

tshort those were all turn #4 be sure to thank my wife she is the one taking all of these.

DiDiMaO not sure why you aren't able to view them unless they weren't uploaded at the time you checked. Might check back later the FTP was still going last time I checked. There were over 200MB of pictures from this weekend.

Dawn

K3 Chris Onwiler

Unreal!  That is my new favorite picture.  Superb!  Thank you!
K3
EX 333
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Chef

Nice Shots !!! Thanks... what number are you Dave?

QuoteHey SBK-Ike,

Got any pictures of the suit without the bike in the way?  I think it look cool from what I was able to see.  I wish I could see the look on AC's face if he could have seen that.  I know he would have been grinning from ear to ear.

w'sup Sean, Alexa is mad crazy gifted in handling leather (amongst other things, lemme tell ya ::))...
i had Raquelle at the track and was more of a dad than a racer, even tho we had a couple of cameras i didnt, but Alexa's site may have one posted as they got a shot of it..
i know my big bro is still smilin bout it now, i can see it!

40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

lbk

#724AM sometimes with an X now, after getting chewed out for not having it my first race. LOL

And Ike you should know my number you passed it multiple times any race I was in with you.  ;D

Was pitted with Pierre on Sunday right next to tshort. Old ratty looking Gixxer with the stock tail section and passenger peg brackets still attached. You know so my wife and I can still enjoy two up session at STT events. :D