News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Would You Race In Hawaii?

Started by TiffineyIngram, May 13, 2003, 09:03:02 AM

TiffineyIngram

Just out of curiosity, if there were a CCS/FUSA race in Hawaii, would you go?

http://hrra.net/

Dawn

Nope, too cheap and my husband won't fly commercial.

Dawn   :-/

OmniGLH

A FUSA race in Hawaii?

I dom't think there are very many FUSA teams with the budget big enough to be able to afford to ship their bikes, etc out to Hawaii...
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

motomadness

Would like to, but I have problems just spectating the two MW Regional rounds in Mid-America Motorplex, let alone racing in FUSA.

I think it would be neat though.

K3 Chris Onwiler

Here's an idea.  Make it Twin Sprints & quadrupal points, payable to all regions.  If you finish ninth in Hawaii but are the first from your region, you get 65 points X 4.  That way, you can assure that whoever goes will win their region.  How much worse could it be than driving twice to MAM and once to Birmingham, Alabama when you live in Chicago?  This plan should make PERFECT SENSE to CCS...  And don't forget to charge twice as much for the entry fees while limiting us to 8 laps of practice per day!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

dwilson

My trailer would never make it...  :)

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteHere's an idea.  Make it Twin Sprints & quadrupal points, payable to all regions.  If you finish ninth in Hawaii but are the first from your region, you get 65 points X 4.  That way, you can assure that whoever goes will win their region.  How much worse could it be than driving twice to MAM and once to Birmingham, Alabama when you live in Chicago?  This plan should make PERFECT SENSE to CCS...  And don't forget to charge twice as much for the entry fees while limiting us to 8 laps of practice per day!

WOW....You're gettiing more more bitter by the day.

Problems with the cherios this morning???

;D

Dawn

QuoteProblems with the cherios this morning???

;D

It sounds like he has a headache again.   :-[

Dawn   ;)

TiffineyIngram

Geez, Chris, why don't you tell us how you really feel.
 >:(

tshort

Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

KBOlsen

The only way I could see this is if everybody pitched in and chartered a 747.  Actually, THAT would be FUN!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

TiffineyIngram

Nope, not offering, but I thought it was pretty cool.  I was two weeks from moving to Hawaii when I took this job, and I came across their track today and wanted to know what everybody thought about it.  Wouldn't the 747 thing be cool?  Take a whole plane of racers and their bikes to Hawaii???  I think that would be SO much fun!  Of course, after that, none of us would ever be allowed back there...

;)