RIP Scott Robertson

Started by hdpromos, November 29, 2015, 10:51:13 PM

hdpromos

I just got word that CCS/Florida Region racer Scott Robertson was killed at a track day incident at Jennings GP today. Scott was a winner on and off the track. He will be missed by all who were lucky enough to know him.

Zaph

So sorry to hear this.  RIP.

Does anyone know how it happened?  Some of my buddies have told me that track days are far less safe than racing, and after an event that happened to me this summer, I believe them.

MELK-MAN

Quote from: Zaph on November 30, 2015, 07:54:32 AM
So sorry to hear this.  RIP.

Does anyone know how it happened?  Some of my buddies have told me that track days are far less safe than racing, and after an event that happened to me this summer, I believe them.

Scott was a very experienced racer, and 51 years old. It happened. It sucks. It can happen to anyone on a motorcycle at a track day OR racing. Saying one is more dangerous than the other is silly. I just know i would rather be on track (track day or racing) than riding in the streets any day, and twice on Sunday.

God Speed Scott ! ! ! Was awesome knowing you Buddy.
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Cowboy 6

Ugh... prayers for his family and friends...
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com