News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

2016 Schedule... when do the new schedules come out each year?

Started by notbostrom, November 09, 2015, 03:26:44 PM

notbostrom

Ben "Notbostom"

LWT Racer

Sam Wiest #60
TWF Racing | LWT Racer
Lighweight Racing - The struggle is real.

Woofentino Pugrossi

Mid to late dec and early Jan usually. Sometimes they have been held up until feb.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Eric Kelcher

Goal is to have done by Thanksgiving and newsletter/renewal paperwork in mail boxes first week of December.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

wild child

LMsports

Rob Oliva
Lithium Motorsports, Inc.
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747
www.lithiummotorsports.net

Zaph

Quote from: Eric Kelcher on November 10, 2015, 12:36:59 AM
Goal is to have done by Thanksgiving and newsletter/renewal paperwork in mail boxes first week of December.

Hey Eric,

Any insight if in 2016 the ULTB class will be mixed in Rookies Cup?  If I recall, in 2015 it was sometimes mixed with lightweight and sometimes Rookies Cup.

I'd probably pass on the ULTB races that are mixed with Rookies Cup, as it feels unsafe to me to be on the track with literbikes.

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote from: Zaph on December 01, 2015, 02:29:10 PM
Hey Eric,

Any insight if in 2016 the ULTB class will be mixed in Rookies Cup?  If I recall, in 2015 it was sometimes mixed with lightweight and sometimes Rookies Cup.

I'd probably pass on the ULTB races that are mixed with Rookies Cup, as it feels unsafe to me to be on the track with literbikes.

Hopefully we go back to the 2 day race format for 2016. Less hectic and less combining classes that shouldn't be combined.

Zaph, it wasn't any fun doing Rookies Cup on a LW bike either. :) Did one race in rookies cup after I got my license and never did it again.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141

Eric Kelcher

2016 renewal Mailer with schedule is posted and email newsletter went out today.

Zaph,
Send me an email; we will look into event schedule options for class combinations.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

Woofentino Pugrossi

Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141

JKBRacing

Quote from: Eric Kelcher on December 02, 2015, 06:37:41 PM
2016 renewal Mailer with schedule is posted and email newsletter went out today.

Where is the schedule posted? I looked on the CCS website and here I didn't see it?
Thanks

Zaph

Quote from: Eric Kelcher on December 02, 2015, 06:37:41 PM

Zaph,
Send me an email; we will look into event schedule options for class combinations.
Eric,

Your PM's are blocked from me, but about mixing in ULTB with Rookies cup.  Not that you have to make changes, but for what it's worth I won't be riding my 300 Ninja in any class that includes liter bikes or even 600's.  I intend to do most of the MW races, though I will make it to Blackhawk the most.  Might make it to ACC once or twice and the Brainerd weekend is a possibility if I can swing it.

Mainly I want to pick one main class to chase points, and then get some more action in other classes.  So, it was going to be ULTB all the times that it runs with lightweights, then some 500SS and some GTUL, whichever isn't arranged back to back with ULTB.