Fanschoice stream

Started by Gino230, October 20, 2015, 03:14:15 PM

Gino230

Way to go on the Fanschoice TV stream! I watched the whole day Sunday, I thought it was quite well done. Surprised by the pre and post race interviews, which made the show feel very complete, rather than just video of various corners. We can draw just as many fans as MotoAmerica with this kind of show, Great step forward for our club and our sport.

Nice job Kevin, Eric, and crew!
CCS / ASRA EX # 23
2012 Ducati 848 / 1100 Conversion     2005 Ducati 749RS
2006 CCS Florida Thunderbike Champion (AM)
2008 CCS LW Supersport National Champion (EX) 2nd in 2011 and now  2012....damn you Mavros!

apriliaman

Thanks for the coverage! Only thing is my race was combined with another one and I didn't get to do my winning interview as the announcers forgot about my race maybe as they were gone and starting on the next race.The road racing world guy was still there so that was good.
Winner of at least 50 CCS Lightweight Regional Championships
3 National Championships
Top 10 plate holder since 2006

britx303

Quote from: apriliaman on October 20, 2015, 07:07:05 PM
Thanks for the coverage! Only thing is my race was combined with another one and I didn't get to do my winning interview as the announcers forgot about my race maybe as they were gone and starting on the next race.The road racing world guy was still there so that was good.
No,I was watching during the 500SS and he was saying they were waiting for you to interview,and commenting about you winning on the fizzer.I was chuckling and saying,"I bet he was more concerned with post-race tech" :biggrin: 

MELK-MAN

2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice