ULTB classification

Started by spoot, June 11, 2015, 01:09:08 PM

spoot

yup, I'm in the MW.
Got the RD ready for R.A.
No appreciable time on the bike, I had ignition issues at the last trackday...so, this should be interesting heading to RA for a first good outing.

CCS MW Am #518
WiRiders.com

spoot

This has been an interesting year for the RD:

Practice at RA - crashed. Hit stock foot peg in T8.

1st race at RA = tranny issue, did not finish

-built forks with spring & emulators
2nd race at BFR = rain - did not race
3rd race at BFR = dead last - small tranny issue

- modified foot pegs for clearance
4th race at BFR = beat TWO ninjas. small tranny issue

Out for season = tranny issues

Right now I'm 10th overall in MW ULTB.
CCS MW Am #518
WiRiders.com

britx303

Such is the life racing vintage bikes :thumb: Im on a FZR,so not quite as aged-to-perfection as an RD,but still,its alot of fun running with newer bikes on something "old" :cheers:  Good job regardless............and get that d@mned tranny fixed!!!! :biggrin:

Zaph

Quote from: spoot on September 24, 2015, 07:21:02 PM
Out for season = tranny issues

Spoot, you should have said something sooner.  You could have raced my 300 for me this weekend while I'm all busted up.  I was talking to Schwags about racing it, but he's got his hand full with middleweight.

Anyway, if I can't heal up enough to race it next year, (got some pretty serious nerve and muscle damage) I'll probably be looking for a rider and then I'll just play the roll of builder and sponsor for the season.

britx303

Spoot,you arent doing me any favours!! Im trying to stay focused on next years builds,and youre making me ponder another RD......... :ahhh:  I just saw the vid's :thumb: AWESOME!!!